Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    We need to a get an NDSU student that plays violin to join the Gold Star Marching band...
    Fiddle. 10char
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    That was an awesome moment. I was just below you by a few rows. I was making the same pan but neglected to hit the record button. DOH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    That was an awesome moment. I was just below you by a few rows. I was making the same pan but neglected to hit the record button. DOH!!!
    FYI, that’s not my video, but one I found on YouTube. I was looking for one because unfortunately, ESPN2 didn’t cut back until after the song was done - probably to not deal with any copyright complaints.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    FYI, that’s not my video, but one I found on YouTube. I was looking for one because unfortunately, ESPN2 didn’t cut back until after the song was done - probably to not deal with any copyright complaints.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Well thanks for posting the link anyway. I suppose it disappears eventually.

I made the same mistake twice in the late stages of that game. I panned around for a minute or two twice and then discovered that I had failed to tap record until I pointed it at the ass of the person in front of me and hit “stop”. Many spectacular moments at the dome last Friday and I am so glad I made the trip.

What a great time! Thanks for posting

Anyone know which hat Matt Entz was wearing on the sidelines during this game? It was one of the "B" hats but I think it was gray instead of green. I think I have seen them before but for the life of me can't find even a pic of them online now.

EDIT: Found a video of him at practice wearing it. It's a Zephyr hat and says Scheels on the right side. Crap I was out there today and they don't have anything like that anymore. It's the one thing my brother asked to get for Christmas. Oh well I guess h'es getting coal.
    Last edited by TAILG8R; 12-19-2018 at 02:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Anyone know which hat Matt Entz was wearing on the sidelines during this game? It was one of the "B" hats but I think it was gray instead of green. I think I have seen them before but for the life of me can't find even a pic of them online now.

EDIT: Found a video of him at practice wearing it. It's a Zephyr hat and says Scheels on the right side. Crap I was out there today and they don't have anything like that anymore. It's the one thing my brother asked to get for Christmas. Oh well I guess h'es getting coal.
    If it say's Scheels on it, it was either a promotional giveaway or something Scheels gave to the athletic dept. It wouldn't be for sale.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    If it say's Scheels on it, it was either a promotional giveaway or something Scheels gave to the athletic dept. It wouldn't be for sale.
    Incorrect, I bought one with the B and scheels on the side, they sold up until last season

Grey, Black, Green
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Incorrect, I bought one with the B and scheels on the side, they sold up until last season

Grey, Black, Green
    THAT IS THE ONE!. Yeah the kid at Scheels said they usually do some form of that hat once a year and they don't have anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post

Grey, Black, Green
    wow. I don't know how having the store logo adds value. I have a couple of Scheels hats but they were free.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯