Page 59 of 145 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    No. I think he's thinking about Dave Richman as OC. Think weave football. And Walseth as DC.
    weave football.. kind of like option but setting pick after pick with a trick play option of launching a wild hail mary or jump pass

Walseth as DC would be rushing 3 of the worst lineman and dropping 8 into coverage all the way to goal line, no matter where we are on the field

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Funny how everyone glossed over the assertion that the MSUM Bison we're somehow inferior.
    Do you think they are the best available in the nation for the openings?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

i do hope the players got to find out which position coaches were leaving before it was announced on Twitter. With the way this has all played out, I assume they've been kept in the loop.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Can you confirm

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Well, given the above criteria for TR. Rob Hunt should be a lock.

The rest, who knows but dismissing the because they currently coach DII is pretty laughable
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I wonder if the process for filling these coaching vacancies has to follow the university policy for hiring, such as advertising for a certain period of days, etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Funny how everyone glossed over the assertion that the MSUM Bison we're somehow inferior.
    I think many MSUM coaches are outstanding. Wouldn't hire them all but many

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Best in the nation doesnt mean best for the team. Bohl tried that and lost half the coaches every year. You dont want coaches who whose main objective is to leave and use the job as a short term stepping stone

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Question for the group......should I fill in the rest of current coaches on page one?

If so, ill do it once I get home xmas shopping

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Question for the group......should I fill in the rest of current coaches on page one?

If so, ill do it once I get home xmas shopping
    I would, just put "assumed or projected position" and vacant

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    Can you confirm
    Isnt k states official Twitter confirmation enough?