Page 46 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Just got done reading some of the discussion on coach k on emaw. What a bunch of stupid mofo’s.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    It is getting a bit frustrating not knowing. It seems at this point things won't be known until after the chipper.

Maybe that's by design
    We'll know before the chipper. That has been confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    It is getting a bit frustrating not knowing. It seems at this point things won't be known until after the chipper.

Maybe that's by design
    No worries. Recruiting class is done. Only a handful of recruits for February. National Championship game will have all our coaches, then were done till spring

Entz has time to find great candidates and get them ready for spring ball.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    No worries. Recruiting class is done. Only a handful of recruits for February. National Championship game will have all our coaches, then were done till spring

Entz has time to find great candidates and get them ready for spring ball.
    Well, if you put it that way, I feel better.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by TwinCityBison View Post
    what's your prediction?
    My thoughts on who stays and goes does not matter. Happy for the ones that stay and wish the ones that leave best of luck. I am sure Entz has a good idea of what is happening and has been on the phone with potential replacements.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Funny you should pull that out. Where I was at even some of the non-POG's were REMF's.
    Good one Vet...I remember my brother talking about REMFs...my daughter complains about them now.

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You know...nothing starts the day like a cup of coffee and catching up on BV...seems like there might be Netflix series in this thread somewhere...I mean really look at the shit they make, a BV series could actually be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    You know...nothing starts the day like a cup of coffee and catching up on BV...seems like there might be Netflix series in this thread somewhere...I mean really look at the shit they make, a BV series could actually be funny.
    Just like this thread...it could be a show about nothing.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    "Breaking Stupid".
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

no inside info, just me throwing a name out there... AJ Blazek. Coached with Entz at Western Illinois and I believe Winona State, is from Kansas, went to the University of Iowa. Currently OL/Assoc HC at Rutgers but might want to come closer to home, work with a past colleague. Might see the writing on the wall at Rutgers... past three seasons under Ash - 7-29. He's making a pile of money there so probably a long shot. Just looking at past coaches Entz has worked with.