Page 42 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

I think maK and CAS should take the fight to Twitter!!!

lol.....to early??

Merry Christmas from Bisonville!

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    I think maK and CAS should take the fight to Twitter!!!

lol.....to early??
    Not 4 me.....think we could make any $$$.

Nay, cas is too old and I am not lucky

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Merry Christmas from Bisonville!
    you win today.... POTD

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    And, when it was pointed out by more than one that the post was after the game and retweeted by other players and a coach u said what????

Dude, I was on your ass cuz u were being all emotional and shit. Remember..."we just don't understand"

Classic case of a guy who likes to push his chest out, but can't take it. In the service We had a name for guy like U....POG

I have no clue what your talking about.....USD. Given your history, I can only imagine.
    He was still in the Lroom, but whatever.

And you don’t understand it, and never will.

Umm, bring it ... I can take it.

And I’ll take my history over yours.

POG, and you in the military?? I’d feel less safe if I could go back in time.

DM me on the above. I’ll respond. Enough here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

A lot of overly sensitive people on here as of late. Not sure why people’s opinions trigger others into having an argument. A lot fucking easier to skip over it and carry on. Do I know what the coaches are going to do? Fuck no. None of you do. Let them come out and tell us so we know for sure. Otherwise you are arguing over a bunch of speculation!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    He was still in the Lroom, but whatever.

And you don’t understand it, and never will.

Umm, bring it ... I can take it.

And I’ll take my history over yours.

POG, and you in the military?? I’d feel less safe if I could go back in time.

DM me on the above. I’ll respond. Enough here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did U just double down on the.....U just don't Understand. It's called Midol take 2

History- are we talking like life history, bv history. What is it u wanna measure? Hint mine is bigger

Why don't you tell us all about SDU?...i think we all wanna know. I mean it sounded like a threat....if the big bad Charlie Stock is gunna throw it out there have the nuts to really throw it out there.

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    A lot of overly sensitive people on here as of late. Not sure why people’s opinions trigger others into having an argument. A lot fucking easier to skip over it and carry on. Do I know what the coaches are going to do? Fuck no. None of you do. Let them come out and tell us so we know for sure. Otherwise you are arguing over a bunch of speculation!
    Instead of a Pep fest i'm hoping they have a Bisonville Rumble at the Dr Pepper Arena, or a Festivus "Airing of Grievances" In the words of Frank Costanza

"I'VE GOT A LOT OF PROBLEMS WITH YOU PEOPLE"

Did U just double down on the.....U just don't Understand. It's called Midol take 2

History- are we talking like life history, bv history. What is it u wanna measure? Hint mine is bigger

Why don't you tell us all about SDU?...i think we all wanna know. I mean it sounded like a threat....if the big bad Charlie Stock is gunna throw it out there have the nuts to really throw it out there.
    Geez man...you are the only one talking about threats. CAS may a bit "enthusiastic" when he talks...but no way he's threatening you. I like to argue as much as the next guy...but only when it is fun. This is just stupid.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

POG
    Funny you should pull that out. Where I was at even some of the non-POG's were REMF's.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix