Page 41 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    There he is back to dictating who can do what and when. If Chucky doesn't like it no one gets to like it
    You should just keep to bad mouthing the couches wife and young kids, of course, they are not here to call you out for being what u are.
    I don’t see suggesting that a HC’s wife should real it in a bit on liking and re-tweeting EVERY post by a player or recruit as bad-mouthing. Kinda unprofessional and juvenile like I’ve mentioned. Nor do I see that with suggesting a player should real it in a bit during the season or otherwise, especially from the locker room. Recall the Lehigh WR who got banned from playing against us in POs... but your world there.

Btw, pretty sure you were one of the guys in Sioux Falls I “met” during the USD game. Wanna go there again?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I was curious what people here thought about the coaching staff and see nothing has changed. Instead of being a whiny bitch, why don't you start your own thread. Peace out.
    Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Did you nominate yourself for this? Self-proclaimed no-it-all IOW? You should maybe check with 2011 first. Maybe you can combine intelligences and come up with one that registers on the scale.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    I was curious what people here thought about the coaching staff and see nothing has changed. Instead of being a whiny bitch, why don't you start your own thread. Peace out.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Fuck you. He has been constantly on my ass, but I guess I should just back down because snowflakes don’t like it.

Peace out!!

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Well, since everyone is throwing out their own shit on the wall I'll say the rumor (source: the voices in my head) is that Riley, Klanderman, and Ray are gone and that's it. I'll see if that sticks.
    Yup and one more I believe.

Fuck you. He has been constantly on my ass, but I guess I should just back down because snowflakes don’t like it.

Peace out!!

Charlie you acting snowflakish above

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire...
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Charlie you acting snowflakish above
    You must be confused ...

That said, I am really hoping Mess stays. Wonderful what he has done/created here for us fans and the offense. Gotta think others are looking at him, not just KSU.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    Chestnuts roasting on an open fire...
    Lol!!

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

I don’t see suggesting that a HC’s wife should real it in a bit on liking and re-tweeting EVERY post by a player or recruit as bad-mouthing. Kinda unprofessional and juvenile like I’ve mentioned. Nor do I see that with suggesting a player should real it in a bit during the season or otherwise, especially from the locker room. Recall the Lehigh WR who got banned from playing against us in POs... but your world there.

Btw, pretty sure you were one of the guys in Sioux Falls I “met” during the USD game. Wanna go there again?!

And, when it was pointed out by more than one that the post was after the game and retweeted by other players and a coach u said what????

Dude, I was on your ass cuz u were being all emotional and shit. Remember..."we just don't understand"

Classic case of a guy who likes to push his chest out, but can't take it. In the service We had a name for guy like U....POG

I have no clue what your talking about.....USD. Given your history, I can only imagine this is some sort of vaild threat. Careful.

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix