Page 4 of 145 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    So when do we find out which coaches are leaving? I would think this weekend we should have an idea of who's gone recruiting.
    Entz's introductory press conference is on Monday. Hopefully we find out something then if not sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Entz's introductory press conference is on Monday. Hopefully we find out something then if not sooner.
    Just a hunch, I think the k state staff will be settled more into midweek after the recruiting dead period starts

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Agree I don't think there will be many changes until after signing day as coaches are too busy recruiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    Agree I don't think there will be many changes until after signing day as coaches are too busy recruiting.
    Non contact period starts Monday so that's when coaches will fill out their staffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I would assume any coaches leaving for sure would be recruiting for ksu this weekend and not ndsu. That's y I thought we might get an idea sometime before monday

2011BisonAlumni, sic'em!
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

I would assume any coaches leaving for sure would be recruiting for ksu this weekend and not ndsu. That's y I thought we might get an idea sometime before monday
    If you haven't signed a new contract, that is very unethical

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Blake Seiler (DC/LB) is out recruiting with Klieman today. He’ll be on the staff. Which makes sense as their defense wasn’t terrible and Entz was promoted.

Coaches Messingham, Klanderman, Ray, Williams and Morgan were with NDSU recruits today. There may have been additional coaches with but those guys a saw for sure.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

All this chatter on WYO board makes me feel how great it would be if Coach Mess stayed. I dont think that would happen. Coach Klieman is certainly taking OC Mess with him.

https://wyonation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18316
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"