Page 14 of 145 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Quote Originally Posted by thunderingherd View Post
    I wonder if the assistants that were NOT at the press conference have already been locked in at KSU? And keeping everything under wraps for NDSU and KSU coaching moves until after this signing date. CK locking in his recruits and ME locking in his without stirring the pot?
    This is what I've been saying for the last several days. Plus with recruiting over the weekend today is the first day Klieman had a chance to interview anyone.

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What do take from the N. Texas coach that didn't come because he wanted to bring his whole staff with him? Does that mean that Chris will be able to only bring the positions that are available, given the current staff that is already in place?

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    What do take from the N. Texas coach that didn't come because he wanted to bring his whole staff with him? Does that mean that Chris will be able to only bring the positions that are available, given the current staff that is already in place?
    K-state guys are saying that coordinators are staying in place for now along with most of the defensive staff. Offensive staff will see some changes.

Gene said all positions are open. Chris is welcome to bring whomever he likes. Gene simply stated that all of the previous coaches are available to remain on staff/interview with Chris. So some will stay with KSU, some won't. Who knows, maybe he finds roles for everyone. I'm thinking the N. Texas guy didn't see KState as a destination job. More of a stepping stone and wanted an easy way out when they time came. Gene didn't want that.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Maybe I missed it, and I humbly apologize if I did, but WHAT ABOUT KRAMER?

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Maybe I missed it, and I humbly apologize if I did, but WHAT ABOUT KRAMER?
    For HR purposes I believe he is a state employee. I am sure he is under Larson and not Entz. But to answer your questions....NO ONE KNOWS :-)

What do take from the N. Texas coach that didn't come because he wanted to bring his whole staff with him? Does that mean that Chris will be able only to bring the positions that are available, given the current staff that is already in place?
    FYI...this has been widely reported now....you have to accept the KSU coordinators is and always was FAKE NEWS.
    The guy you speak of pulled out cuz he was not sure in. His agent made up the rational as for why he pulled out, which again is FAKE NEWS. the real reason he pulled out is he did not want to potentially lose the job to an FCS guy....his team thought it would lower his stock. Hence the fake news runor was created. BTW....This all comes from the KSU local news beat wirtter that has been 100% right with all of his info throughout this.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    K-state guys are saying that coordinators are staying in place for now along with most of the defensive staff. Offensive staff will see some changes.
    The Kstate guys on message boards are speculating just like everyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If God didn’t want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?

Quote Originally Posted by westriver bison View Post
    The Kstate guys on message boards are speculating just like everyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know. We will find out soon enough.

Remember, CK has a larger pool than just the NDSU coaches. Likely people with good recruiting for the areas they need.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯