Page 120 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1445

Thread: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Agree. Wish the department would curtail the social media garbage. Let the o-line coach from sdsu(aka Roman Craig) make an ass out of himself.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Yep. nothing knows what gets to teenage kids like a bunch of old cranks on a message board.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Default 2018 Coach Staff Update

AYFKM???—>

Uglem likes a lot of these same types of posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Twitter Cop CAS asking for a timeout again?

Default 2018 Coach Staff Update

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Twitter Cop CAS asking for a timeout again?
    There is a majority out there like me who don’t feel Entz should be getting into this shit. I’ll be pulling my donation $$ if it continues, and i likely will. I can easily take/use $6-7K elsewhere, and I will.

But, attack the messenger rather that the fucking pathetic “like”.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    There is a majority out there like me who don’t feel Entz should be getting into this shit. I’ll be pulling my donation $$ if it continues, and i likely will. I can easily take/use $6-7K elsewhere, and I will.

But, attack the messenger rather that the fucking pathetic “like”.

Hes a figurehead.
    He needs to get smarter about social media.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I find it completely odd to the point of wondering if was a spoof, or a child using his phone? Even if one agreed with point, and besides alienating half your boosters, why would you "like" a completely incoherent version of the argument?

CAS - I couldn’t agree with you more. Liking that tweet was not using good judgment.

In before the lock!

Personally, I don't give a shit what the coach's immigration policy is as long as he does his job well (a.k.a. runs a clean program and wins). Some of you need to remember that we're "on the same team" as Bison fans and it's ok that we don't all see things exactly the same way. And I say that as someone who strongly disagrees with the tweet in question.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    In before the lock!

Personally, I don't give a shit what the coach's immigration policy is as long as he does his job well (a.k.a. runs a clean program and wins). Some of you need to remember that we're "on the same team" as Bison fans and Americans and it's ok that we don't all see things exactly the same way. And I say that as someone who strongly disagrees with the tweet in question.
    The point is NOT what his view is or isnt. Its about being a figure head at NDSU and not starting a possible shit storm over something innocuous on social media. Because we all know what happens when the political shit storm ball gets rolling. Even though I disagree with the message also.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."