Page 117 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1445

Thread: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I always thought he was a great coach. Suprising
    WYO's oline play hasn't been the greatest, not sure if it's talent or coaching. Think Bohl was under pressure to make some changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    WYO's oline play hasn't been the greatest, not sure if it's talent or coaching. Think Bohl was under pressure to make some changes.
    I recall CB's wife saying that it was because of the demographics of WYO and the lack of Nordic/German stock - Not enough big lads in the region. Not sure if this is true but it is an interesting premise, and one that would demand recruiting outside of your 'footprint' to be successful.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    I recall CB's wife saying that it was because of the demographics of WYO and the lack of Nordic/German stock - Not enough big lads in the region. Not sure if this is true but it is an interesting premise, and one that would demand recruiting outside of your 'footprint' to be successful.
    It was one of the coaches who said that, cant remember if it was Fuchs or Stanard. Basically said we are the land of Vikings

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    Nordic/German stock? I think NDSU's coaching staff should visit Samoa for linemen.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Speaking of Wyoming -- Sam Ojuri just took a position on the Cowboys staff. Sam is definitely developing himself as a legit college football coach... I wish him nothing but the best, and hope he joins the Bison Staff sometime during his career.

https://twitter.com/samojuri22/statu...89160687140865

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    Nordic/German stock? I think NDSU's coaching staff should visit Samoa for linemen.
    Not that I would mind seeing a big Samoa player come to NDSU. We sure as hell don’t need them with the Nordic/German stock that we have judging by the success that our lineman have had.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This thread is going to a weird place. . ..

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    This thread is going to a weird place. . ..
    Like most threads on BV.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Not that I would mind seeing a big Samoa player come to NDSU. We sure as hell don’t need them with the Nordic/German stock that we have judging by the success that our lineman have had.
    This is true + you'd have to find a Samoan player that would brave the Great White North. Stick with recruiting the Nordic folks. ;-)
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    As far as I know, only 1 Samoan has played for the Bison.

Yuen Taufete'e: 6' 0" 295 pound DT in 2008 and 2009.

https://gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_i...&path=football