Page 108 of 145 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1445

Thread: 2018 Coach Staff Update

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Not really sure what is Randy Hedbergs role. He is Associate Head Coach/ Receivers coach. Who will coach the QB ???

Tyler Rohel himself said during the press conference he has not called a play since his coaching career at Moorhead highschool game. Not sure if he will succeed as a Offensive Coordinator at this level. This is a huge jump.

Something is not right.
    Alright everybody! GOBISON123 has claimed TR will not succeed at this level. I think we can probably lock it in that he will be one of the best OCs we've ever had!!!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    Makes a guy wonder why they chose him. They were 7-23 under him in 3 year with their best year being 4 wins. The one bonus is he should have some good ties to Wisconsin recruiting where we have had some real studs come from.
    That's like saying I wonder why the Bison were interested in CK because of his year at Loras.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Makes a guy wonder why they chose him. They were 7-23 under him in 3 year with their best year being 4 wins. The one bonus is he should have some good ties to Wisconsin recruiting where we have had some real studs come from.
    The Blugolds went 4-6 overall, their highest win total since 2012, and slotted in at sixth in the WIAC with a 2-5 record, their highest conference finish since tying for sixth in 2013. He inherited a team that went 0-10 in 2015-16, the Blugolds’ final year under the direction of Todd Glaser.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    That's like saying I wonder why the Bison were interested in CK because of his year at Loras.
    funny, I Just checked 2018 schedule for Eu Claire and they beat Loras 45-13. Looks like they struggled against power in DIII houses, Whitewater, ST Thomas, Lacrosse

DIII is very hard to have consistent success in.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Just saying with all our success you would think we could get someone with a better resume. I dont know anything about him other than what was in the article. He might be a great get. He only had a couple years experience in the fcs. Klieman had plenty of experience in the fcs.

Yeah. I'm going to trust Matt Entz and his 20 years of coaching vs my 0 years of coaching.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Very excited about the new staff. I support Matt Entz, therefore I'm going to trust the process and see how this all plays out. I also don't think we can judge a guy on his previous coaching experience from the school he was at. NDSU is different. The resources, the type of player we recruit that buys in, and the support of our administration. Stay humble, bring energy and excitement, win the day, attack the adversity. Do that and you can be a successful coach at NDSU. Oh, and win
    Last edited by 17>1; 01-12-2019 at 03:24 PM.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just saying with all our success you would think we could get someone with a better resume. I dont know anything about him other than what was in the article. He might be a great get. He only had a couple years experience in the fcs. Klieman had plenty of experience in the fcs.
    Isn't this the type of attitude FBS fans have when they snag FCS guys. There is a big difference between HC and RB coach. I am gonna assume all of our new coaches are homeruns until i am proven otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Alright everybody! GOBISON123 has claimed TR will not succeed at this level. I think we can probably lock it in that he will be one of the best OCs we've ever had!!!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    He also said Robbie Grimsley, who will be in the NDSU Hall Of Fame someday, was horrible

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com