Page 126 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1445

Thread: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I fully understand why some would be upset with this since he is the head coach. He does need to exercise better judgment. I have to be very careful on what I like and share on social media do to my position at my employer. That all being said is why do people have to become so upset when someone expresses an opinion that does not agree with theirs. People have become to thinned skinned to deal with things. I hang out with people that politically I do not agree with. We get along just fine. We discuss thing in a civil manner and respect each other opinions.
    Do we?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Where did I say I didn’t like our HC because of his political view, Fucktard? My original post on this was “Are your fucking kidding me?” Never said one word about disliking him nor about his political views. He can have whatever views he wants, but he should create his own personal account if he wants to tweet about them, rather than using his NDSU HC account. I don’t want politics being injected into my favorite team, I just want football. Period.

As for the balance of your post—>GFY!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How do you know he was personally identifying as HC of teh Bisons at the moment of that tweet. So typical of a cisgender white male to assert his privilege and make such a distrusting assumption and then follow that up with post after post of mansplaining.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    You start...

No thanks. I touched one of these at home once and learned my lesson.

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    How do you know he was personally identifying as HC of teh Bisons at the moment of that tweet. So typical of a cisgender white male to assert his privilege and make such a distrusting assumption and then follow that up with post after post of mansplaining.
    Hey, thebigunderwear, who in the hell invited you to the party ?? Butt out !!

The point is CAS takes offense at the slightest of things on twitter. Sproles posted a very team oriented tweet, but it was within 30 minutes of the game ending so it set him off. I don't remember what the hell Entz's wife posted but that upset his feeling as well. Now if Entz likes an opinion about immigration he feels the need to threaten cancelling his donations. It's a pattern and it shows he overacts to what he doesn't agree with on social media.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    The point is CAS takes offense at the slightest of things on twitter. Sproles posted a very team oriented tweet, but it was within 30 minutes of the game ending so it set him off. I don't remember what the hell Entz's wife posted but that upset his feeling as well. Now if Entz likes an opinion about immigration he feels the need to threaten cancelling his donations. It's a pattern and it shows he overacts to what he doesn't agree with on social media.
    I believe CAS is merely saying that Entz should not be commenting on political issues, either for or against, on an account where he's listed as NDSU Head Coach. He's simply saying keep politics out of NDSU Football!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Oh FFS. all of you old cranks who don't know what you're talking about on Twitter. He didn't comment, he didn't say "NDSU Football completely agrees with this statement 100%". He liked a tweet, something he's done over 10,000 times. He wasn't making some huge political statement.

He's not even verified.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    I believe CAS is merely saying that Entz should not be commenting on political issues, either for or against, on an account where he's listed as NDSU Head Coach. He's simply saying keep politics out of NDSU Football!
    Exactly. CAS has already very adequately explained what his issue is with the scenario, but of course, the “smartest” most snarkiest political poster in the room, doesn’t have the reading comprehension skills to be able to recognize that fact.

Idiot .........

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    I have trouble believing he would be that stupid, and am more inclined to believe it was a fat finger mistake.

Has he unliked it yet?
    Nope, he was doing this as an assistant coach as well and I stopped following him because of it. Same thing with Keith Brake, he is the worst at it. Using the "Like" button on Twitter is just another way of getting a controversial message across without being the one that said it. Its chicken shit and lazy. Kolpack, Coach K, Culhane, Izzo, Jorgy, ML, etc have enough sense not to do this and so should Entz. CAS is right, please keep all politics out of college sports. It is about all we have left since the most of the pro leagues have now gotten involved with political messaging. Same goes for the spouse of the head coach, your husband/wife is in a executive position and anything you say is going to come directly back on them and make everyone's life more difficult. Its part of the gig, if you don't want the scrutiny then don't be a head coach.
    Last edited by AKBison; 07-17-2019 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Oh FFS. all of you old cranks who don't know what you're talking about on Twitter. He didn't comment, he didn't say "NDSU Football completely agrees with this statement 100%". He liked a tweet, something he's done over 10,000 times. He wasn't making some huge political statement.

He's not even verified.
    You will have to excuse us old cranks who, to paraphrase your post, don't know shit about twitter. I do know a few things. He liked a political tweet. I don't care if he has done it once or a million times, he shouldn't be doing it. It does not matter if it is his NDSU or private account when people see it they associate him with the NDSU football program. Whether he commented or not, by liking the tweet he is tacitly agreeing with a political statement. That is if liking something on twitter means anything. But you know, FFS you younger people know everything.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix