Page 19 of 145 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Would you also agree that this isn’t a “CK-like” hire, in that Entz, at least right now, is not nearly as polished and ready as CK and family was/were when he was hired. And, this is a ML hire, not a GT hire—I’ve put a lot of thought into that personally. And yeah, I’m a bit concerned, as are others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I didnt think CK was all that comfortable in front of the camera when he was first hired. Hedidnt look comfortable in a suit. At the end he was pretty slick. Entz will find his way also.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Eh I don’t know. Was Klieman really that polished?

We all had some concerns about Klieman. More or less, he been a DB coach save for 2 years as a defensive coordinator at NDSU and one year with a losing record as a head coach at a D3 school.
    He and his family were humble and respected the tradition of NDSU. Could not care less about the balance of your post.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    Well, Mrs. Entz's tweets are protected now.

Bisonville strikes again.
    Bisonville always has to Bisonville.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    We got Coach K through the rough times of the poorly tied tie.
    Ha!

My wife used to say you can tell Straus took over Klieman’s wardrobe.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Good!! And I hope she quits replying to player tweets and that players quit the tweeting, at least until Natty is done. Sproles is the worst, and he really hasn’t shown up yet on the field. Hopefully he steps it up next year and we can use him to replace Shep, which will be really big shoes for him to fill.

Sproles has not put anything negative out on social media, I think your missing something

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Sproles has not put anything negative out on social media, I think your missing something
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    No, I’m not missing anything, and that’s the problem. He just needs to shut it down IMO. Way to active on social media from what I’ve seen and want (again, I don’t follow him, but people like so-called and other do and re-tweet). I don’t see shit from Stick, Shep, Bruce etc. Get what I mean?
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Good!! And I hope she quits replying to player tweets and that players quit the tweeting, at least until Natty is done. Sproles is the worst, and he really hasn’t shown up yet on the field. Hopefully he steps it up next year and we can use him to replace Shep, which will be really big shoes for him to fill.

Wow. Im relieved someone called the twitter police. Go to bed

The only tweet I could find that matches what you seem to be hyperventilating over is a pic of the players rushing the stands after the win. The caption reads: Why NDSU, this is why #family

All the rest of his post are generic family etc. What's the problem?

<blockquote cl

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I just don't see anything wrong with Phoenix congratulating his cousin on a verbal to Umary today, and calling NDSU a Family

But apparently he needs to play better to earn the right to tweet...lol my god