Page 103 of 145 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1445

Thread: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Unless you don't feel like being away or dragging your kids with. I was left with the impression it was more a quality of life issue vrs how it might impact her game.
    But who knows how it all works out for them. I like their message and how they conduct themselves......cheering for their success.
    Teach the kids to caddy.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    TP’s biggest problem was that he couldn’t get out of his own way and was not smart enough to adapt on the fly. If his game plan was not working, he had no idea what to do.

OC was not his forte. I think he is doing exactly what he was meant to do. Be a position coach and recruiter.
    He also was only an oc for 2 years. I would say a lot of coordinators take a couple years to really develop.

All I can say is I hope Tyler Roehl stays the %$&# away from Bisonville in the coming years...

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    All I can say is I hope Tyler Roehl stays the %$&# away from Bisonville in the coming years...
    ^^^^^^Bingo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    TP’s biggest problem was that he couldn’t get out of his own way and was not smart enough to adapt on the fly. If his game plan was not working, he had no idea what to do.

OC was not his forte. I think he is doing exactly what he was meant to do. Be a position coach and recruiter.
    I was told TP always wanted specific player groupings for plays whereas Mess didn't care who was on the field. TP was too predictable and stubborn.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

EDGYTIM.com
    @EDGYTIM
    ·

The Bison add a few more assistants with serious State of Illinois recruiting experience in David Braun and AJ Blazek
    Am curious to see if the final assistant coach hired will have recruiting experience somewhere like Missouri or Florida, or even Texas.
    The traditional areas - ND SD MN WI IA NB plus IL are well covered, and Coach Buddha Williams has experience elsewhere.

Perhaps Blazek and Braun already have Missouri experience from their previous jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Am curious to see if the final assistant coach hired will have recruiting experience somewhere like Missouri or Florida, or even Texas.
    The traditional areas - ND SD MN WI IA plus IL are well covered, and Coach Buddha Williams has experience elsewhere.

Perhaps Blazek and Braun already have Missouri experience from their previous jobs.
    Need to stay in KC. I'm afraid that's going to be lost to us with CK going to K State.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Need to stay in KC. I'm afraid that's going to be lost to us with CK going to K State.
    Yup, that is the area I like as well.
    Won’t win head-to-head against KState most of the time, but can win against Missouri State, Northern Iowa, SDSU, USD and the other FCS teams recruiting there. Missouri is a prospect-rich environment, especially for FCS.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Yup, that is the area I like as well.
    Won’t win head-to-head against KState most of the time, but can win against Missouri State, Northern Iowa, SDSU, USD and the other FCS teams recruiting there. Missouri is a prospect-rich environment, especially for FCS.
    Of course, we have pivoted all the time. Chicago could take the place of some other areas with less FBS competition, ironically.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Klieman isnt going to sign every player in Kansas City, just like were not going to sign every player in North Dakota, Minnesota, or Wisconsin. Only so many scholarships out there. But there will be more head to head battles we lose.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com