Page 135 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1445

Thread: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Quote Originally Posted by Greta Van Herd View Post
    That’s quite a few qualifiers that you’ve given yourself.

Are you sure you wouldn’t like to add a few more ... just to make sure you’re covered?
    You are confusing someone who reads twitter with someone who freaks out over it. It's cute you think you really got me on this one. You could dig in my past posts and find all sorts of links to tweets. Doubt you find one that I threaten to cancel my donations over though.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    You are confusing someone who reads twitter with someone who freaks out over it. It's cute you think you really got me on this one. You could dig in my past posts and find all sorts of links to tweets. Doubt you find one that I threaten to cancel my donations over though.
    What's really cute is you trying so hard to define "twitter stalker" in a way that doesn't include you!

Quote Originally Posted by Greta View Post
    What's really cute is you

Quote Originally Posted by Greta Van Herd View Post
    Did you just de-platform North Dakota? A certain someone is NOT going to like that!
    Not my intent no. I suppose I can just wait until August 1st for enlightenment. But then I would still need to travel to ND since my home state is less progressive. Dammit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    So you would never cancel a donation to an organization no matter what they said, agreed with, or ever thought on Twitter... no matter what? 100% of the time? KKK? Nazism? Terrorism? Uh-sure, OK. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by yopaulie View Post
    So you would never cancel a donation to an organization no matter what they said, agreed with, or ever thought on Twitter... no matter what? 100% of the time? KKK? Nazism? Terrorism? Uh-sure, OK. Got it.

Maybe, but it depends on what their wives post though. Totally equivalency to this situation too btw.

Yo, Paulie!!!!?? Can pretty much guarantee that’s happened with him.

Another thing he hasn’t learned is that first impulses are more often than not correct. Hence Entz apparently deleting the “like” after realizing from BV that it was not well accepted by fans, his wife stifling after realizing the same, and Sproles doing a “bit” better, although he apparently tried to land a knee board onto the bow of a boat with prop still running. What could go wrong there .... ????

That latter was a lakes retweet that showed up on my tweet stalking site. So I have that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Yo, Paulie!!!!?? Can pretty much guarantee that’s happened with him.

Another thing he hasn’t learned is that first impulses are more often than not correct. Hence Entz apparently deleting the “like” after realizing from BV that it was not well accepted by fans, his wife stifling after realizing the same, and Sproles doing a “bit” better, although he apparently tried to land a knee board onto the bow of a boat with prop still running. What could go wrong there .... ????

That latter was a lakes retweet that showed up on my tweet stalking site. So I have that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's all right everyone! CAS has secured Twitter for us. Everything's gonna be Oh Kay!

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

really great BV having a meltdown over slight evidence that the HC having a consensus view of American history.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Did the hypothetical tweet happen within 30 minutes of a game ending?