Page 65 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

There were a few that stayed. I know riley and goeser for sure. Not sure if there was anyone else. We need to bring in the best guys that fit the system we have.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    I could be wrong, but when Klieman became had coach I believe he was the only one that stayed. Pretty sure he did ok filling out a coaching staff without filling it completely with former NDSU players and coaches.
    No NG and JK stayed. I think JK....NG for sure tho.

TR was hired in 2014 by CK do you have a fairly fresh off the shelf player too help with the culture. As long as entz brings in a couple coaches say one on each side of ball and someone like GO the culture should be preserved. Assuming TR is still sticking around, so if so he'll be helpful too? Or is he leaving, just getting checked back in here after Christmas.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    TR was hired in 2014 by CK do you have a fairly fresh off the shelf player too help with the culture. As long as entz brings in a couple coaches say one on each side of ball and someone like GO the culture should be preserved. Assuming TR is still sticking around, so if so he'll be helpful too? Or is he leaving, just getting checked back in here after Christmas.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    No word on TR or rest of current SU staff. he is not reporter as the 4 leaving to KSU. So assume all not going to ksu r staying

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    I could be wrong, but when Klieman became had coach I believe he was the only one that stayed. Pretty sure he did ok filling out a coaching staff without filling it completely with former NDSU players and coaches.
    Klieman, Riley, Goeser and Kramer all stayed.

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Prior to the Klieman move a few of the coaches who appear to be staying or haven’t been mentioned as leaving were looking at some different opportunities. Not sure how this move changes that but I wouldn’t be surprised if we lose at least one more to a non KSU opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
    Prior to the Klieman move a few of the coaches who appear to be staying or haven’t been mentioned as leaving were looking at some different opportunities. Not sure how this move changes that but I wouldn’t be surprised if we lose at least one more to a non KSU opportunity.
    I keep wondering if Entz is going to keep everyone.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I keep wondering if Entz is going to keep everyone.
    I don't know if we're going to find anything out before next weekend.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I don't know if we're going to find anything out before next weekend.
    I think you are right.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Coaches convention is the beginning of January 6-9 and there seems to always be a bunch of movement around that time and right after.