Page 79 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    The only mention by Coach Matt Entz was that they intend to have a full coaching staff meeting on Thursday. Nothing
    further mentioned.
    Burgundy said he knows who the o line coach will be. That's y I asked if he knew the rest of them. If they are having a FULL staff meeting it sounds like all positions will be filled by then.

DORMIE is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Heard while in Fricso that Grant and Amy bought Kleimans house.

10 char

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Fargo forum throws out the name David Braun, current UNI OLB/special teams coordinator as a candidate for DC.

Also says AJ Blazek (whose name has been posted) is a candidate for OLine coach.

https://www.inforum.com/sports/footb...oard-isnt-bare

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    Fargo forum throws out the name David Braun, current UNI OLB/special teams coordinator as a candidate for DC.

Also says AJ Blazek (whose name has been posted) is a candidate for OLine coach.

https://www.inforum.com/sports/footb...oard-isnt-bare
    Be interesting if they go for outside hire twice over Goeser. He must love being recruiting coordinator

And how many time can NdSU hire former UNI assistants to be DC. If that happens that crazy amount in a row. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I don’t believe I’ve seen Jay post incorrect info before, so I would take what he says here to be true.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Roehl.....while in Texas overheard two very well connected individuals talking TR. The thesis of the conversation being TR will not be the next OC. Were they talking out their ass like everyone else......got me?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Roehl.....while in Texas overheard two very well connected individuals talking TR. The thesis of the conversation being TR will not be the next OC. Were they talking out their ass like everyone else......got me?
    Wonder why? Played for Bohl and Vigen. Worked with them, Polasek, Mess. I don't have anything against Polasek besides he's not an OC. Maybe the same for Tyler but man would think he deserves a shot. He's been on staff for a long time. This entire run.

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

A guy Tyler's age should be looking to move up.

Lardsin must go!

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    It could very well turn out to be not true, but the chatter is obviously there. Maybe it's just that, chatter.

https://twitter.com/RossUglem/status/1081695884335869957

@RossUglem24h24 hours ago
    Little birdie told me to expect Roehl to be promoted to OC when the staffing announcements are made. That’s unconfirmed and other than that I got nuthin’.
    From Kolpack's latest article - "Assistant coach Tyler Roehl could be in line to be the offensive coordinator."

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    It could very well turn out to be not true, but the chatter is obviously there. Maybe it's just that, chatter.

https://twitter.com/RossUglem/status/1081695884335869957

From Kolpack's latest article - "Assistant coach Tyler Roehl could be in line to be the offensive coordinator."
    Ross may have read what you posted here, as he posted that tweet after your post. This is how things get started nowadays.

Not saying TR won’t be OC, just sayin’!

Also, the guys the Forum is pointing out sure don’t seem to fit the “homeruns” and “killing it” comments from Burgundy in reference to Entz’s coaching hires. Seem
    Pretty Meh to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.