Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1445

Thread: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Has fall camp started...

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I have trouble believing he would be that stupid, and am more inclined to believe it was a fat finger mistake.

Has he unliked it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    The "majority" probably isn't stalking players and coaches and their wives on Twitter just waiting to be offended by their likes or timing of tweets after a game. You do you though.
    The problem is, recruits see this shit. Their parents see this shit. Do you want to lose players/parents/fans because the coach is liking political shit on twitter? No.

Will that happen if it continues? Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Yep, and complaining about Sproles and other players on twitter, and complaining about Entz's wife and whatever she dared to post when he got the HC job. Not creepy at all.

Twitter Stalker .... "own it"
    CAS is being smart.

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Every thing he does alienates someone. We can’t worry about the lost little souls who get butt hurt over little insignificant things. He clearly is not a Trump fan. If you are going to dislike our HC because he he doesn’t support racism and mysoginism, then so be it.
    No. See, if he had just not liked it, nobody would be alienated at all.

He doesn't need to like or dislike the President or anything. It's in his, the program, and the university's interest to not veer our of his lane.

Quote Originally Posted by lidgerwoodflash View Post
    I agree, no politics
    Say it again for the people in the back!
    College of Business Alumnus

it's entirely possible a player or recruit liked or retweeted it and he accidentally or intentionally liked it. The language being used gives it away.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why don’t we just have our admin lock up his Twitter account. //mostly purple//
    Don't believe everything you think.

It won't be a big deal if it's a one off but if it becomes a regular thing it will get around and rub plenty of folks the wrong way.
    College of Business Alumnus

I fully understand why some would be upset with this since he is the head coach. He does need to exercise better judgment. I have to be very careful on what I like and share on social media do to my position at my employer. That all being said is why do people have to become so upset when someone expresses an opinion that does not agree with theirs. People have become to thinned skinned to deal with things. I hang out with people that politically I do not agree with. We get along just fine. We discuss thing in a civil manner and respect each other opinions.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I fully understand why some would be upset with this since he is the head coach. He does need to exercise better judgment. I have to be very careful on what I like and share on social media do to my position at my employer. That all being said is why do people have to become so upset when someone expresses an opinion that does not agree with theirs. People have become to thinned skinned to deal with things. I hang out with people that politically I do not agree with. We get along just fine. We discuss thing in a civil manner and respect each other opinions.
    Now let's talk about religion.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Now let's talk about religion.
    You start...
    Don't believe everything you think.