Page 124 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1445

Thread: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Its called Professionalism.
    That is a good summation.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Every thing he does alienates someone. We can’t worry about the lost little souls who get butt hurt over little insignificant things. He clearly is not a Trump fan. If you are going to dislike our HC because he he doesn’t support racism and mysoginism, then so be it.
    Where did I say I didn’t like our HC because of his political view, Fucktard? My original post on this was “Are your fucking kidding me?” Never said one word about disliking him nor about his political views. He can have whatever views he wants, but he should create his own personal account if he wants to tweet about them, rather than using his NDSU HC account. I don’t want politics being injected into my favorite team, I just want football. Period.

As for the balance of your post—>GFY!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I don't tweet or facebook. I really don't know why people do but that's their business I guess. I would hope our coaches/administration would hold themselves to the same standards as our student athletes. Think twice before you post/like something. Chances are you're going to offend somebody.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I don't tweet or facebook. I really don't know why people do but that's their business I guess. I would hope our coaches/administration would hold themselves to the same standards as our student athletes. Think twice before you post/like something. Chances are you're going to offend somebody.
    Again, I’m not offended by his “like”, I’m pissed he did so under his HC account. I’d be pissed if he would have “liked” GOP—supportive post. I don’t want NDSU football associated with political bullshit, period.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Again, I’m not offended by his “like”, I’m pissed he did so under his HC account. I’d be pissed if he would have “liked” GOP—supportive post. I don’t want NDSU football associated with political bullshit, period.
    He shouldn't be doing it period. If he does it under a private account people will still associate it with NDSU football because of his position.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

I agree, no politics

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

I agree with you. He shouldn't be doing it under any account IMO.

Trumpster is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    If Entz is smart he should not tweet or retweet anything political regardless of who it is about. He has a responsibility to the program that transcends his own beliefs.
    Which he didn't...
    Hail Hydra.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpster View Post
    Which he didn't...
    Okay, I don't tweet, twit or whatever it is called. He shouldn't like or dislike or whatever anything political either.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Every thing he does alienates someone. We can’t worry about the lost little souls who get butt hurt over little insignificant things. He clearly is not a Trump fan. If you are going to dislike our HC because he he doesn’t support racism and mysoginism, then so be it.
    That's what you believe, and you are likely confused by all the garbage spewed by mainstream media.