Page 101 of 140 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1391

Thread: 2018 Coach Staff Update

  1. #1001
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    22,116
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

    Not a lot of love for him on the Rutgers Rivals board. A few reasonable comments, but most negative. Rutgers is just in a no win situation.
    Can no longer get Geu in.

  2. #1002
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,890

    Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

    Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Not a lot of love for him on the Rutgers Rivals board. A few reasonable comments, but most negative. Rutgers is just in a no win situation.
    Well if Easton Stick had gone to Rutgers like he said he was, they wouldn't have those problems. .................................................. .(do I really need purple?)
    Hey UND: 34-9

  3. #1003
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,194

    Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

    Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    In other news, Bohl just let go of Scott Fuchs at Wyoming. Possible TE coach? Coach Riley started as the TE coach before moving to OL when Fuchs left.
    That would be spectacular! Wyoming's loss would be NDSU's gain. Kind of odd that Bohl would let Fuchs go but retain Vigen. Maybe that Colorado O-line coach is just that good and has recruiting ties that Bohl wants/needs.

  4. #1004
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,643

    Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

    Tyler has had the opportunity to learn from 3 different OCs. Hes not going be perfect but hell figure things out.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  5. #1005
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Funkytown
    Posts
    12,324
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Catman View Post
    The beauty is nobody has a clue how TR is gonna call a game! Might be the best thing we could have done. There is no reason to believe that it is beyond him because he is younger and no OC experience. Hell he might be the goat!
    Seems like yesterday the little fella was scampering down the sidelines in Minneapolis...
    Not today, Satan!

  6. #1006
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,993

    Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

    Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Tyler has had the opportunity to learn from 3 different OC’s. He’s not going be perfect but he’ll figure things out.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I’d bet a lot of money the offense is going to look more like what TP was doing and less like Mess

  7. #1007
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    472

    Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

    TR needs to play NCAA 14 and Madden 18 with Chuck the Pigskin guy. Then NDSU will have the best offense in the FCS. All play calls will be a mix of 4 verticals and hail mary. Running the ball will only come from wheel routes and TE screens.

  8. #1008

    Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

    Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    Id bet a lot of money the offense is going to look more like what TP was doing and less like Mess
    I hope not.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

    I really thought you had to run the football to control the game, Erhardt once said. You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win. - Ron Erhardt

  9. #1009
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,508
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

    Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    I hope not.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Scholastically speaking, TR is probably the smartest coach on the staff. I have total faith in him that he will figure this out. By the way, he is also the one guy on staff who can call on Vigen, Mess, or Polasek for advice on scheme's etc. Couple that with his excellent relationship with Randy and he will be fine. I wish Bohl would have let Fuchs go 10 days ago. Coincidence that he waited until today???? I think not.

  10. #1010
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    25,396
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

    Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Scholastically speaking, TR is probably the smartest coach on the staff. I have total faith in him that he will figure this out. By the way, he is also the one guy on staff who can call on Vigen, Mess, or Polasek for advice on scheme's etc. Couple that with his excellent relationship with Randy and he will be fine. I wish Bohl would have let Fuchs go 10 days ago. Coincidence that he waited until today???? I think not.
    I don't think it would have changed anything, Entz still hires Blazek for OL coach.
    "We're gonna go ahead and pin the Bison as the most successful small-conference DI sports program in America." -SBnation

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •