Page 21 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    What he is alluding to is the perception one could get from a few misspoken words. After its been posted you can never retract it no matter how innocent the person posting it thought the post was.We had a player a few years ago posting on who was injured. Stupid shit like that can get you in to trouble.
    Fair enough and that's a good point. The content of tweets can be questioned. That Lehigh receiver that got suspended for a tweet a few years back is evidence enough of that.

But I don't see an issue with Sproles in particular. He's got coaches following him so I'm sure there's checks in place there.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Pretty sure he posted within 5-10 mins of the SDSU win (from what I saw from re-tweets from people that post here), which means he was in locker room with “his” team. Yeah, that’s a solid teammate. Run to your phone and call for attention. Nah, do it on the field and you don’t have to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sure hope Pheonix and the rest don't fly to Miami and take a picture on a yacht!! (ODJ of Giants 3 years ago)

I follow every single player, everything is good, even Aaron Mercadel sliding into hottie's DM's... LOL.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

It was 24 minutes.

This is how many communicate.

Shocked if he was the only one with his phone out by then. And who cares if he was?
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Pretty sure he posted within 5-10 mins of the SDSU win (from what I saw from re-tweets from people that post here), which means he was in the locker room with “his” team. Yeah, that’s a solid teammate. Run to your phone and call for attention. Nah, do it on the field and you don’t have to do that.

One tweet about going to Frisco a retweet of the official NDsU tweet and a tweet congratulating stick which was a official fcs retweet.

Not seeing it.....trying to, but can't find the there.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Lol..someone on the joose tonight??

Pretty sure he posted within 5-10 mins of the SDSU win (from what I saw from re-tweets from people that post here), which means he was in locker room with “his” team. Yeah, that’s a solid teammate. Run to your phone and call for attention. Nah, do it on the field and you don’t have to do that.

Ok, I see where you're coming from and I'd agree that's not the best time to be pulling out your phone. If anything a quick word from a coach should be all that's needed since it was harmless enough in that situation.

For someone who doesn't follow Twitter, that's quite the forensic accounting job.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Ok, I see where you're coming from and I'd agree that's not the best time to be pulling out your phone. If anything a quick word from a coach should be all that's needed since it was harmless enough in that situation.
    I call bs.....first chuck was pissed about the #family pic. Now it's because it was too soon after a game. Whatever.....dude is just in a mood.

The pregame retweet between PS and his dad must really be bugging u CAS. I mean How could he be focused on the game. Lol

I've said it before---anyone who spends any time on social media is an idiot.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    For someone who doesn't follow Twitter, that's quite the forensic accounting job.
    I process quickly.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.