Page 20 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Quote Originally Posted by thunderingherd View Post
    Wow. Im relieved someone called the twitter police. Go to bed
    Huh? Just stated my opinion—apparently it may have resonated somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    This seems to be the tweet in question

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Why NDSU?<br>This is why...... <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Family?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Family</a> <a href="https://t.co/fMZ05NaAxx">pic.twitter.com/fMZ05NaAxx</a></p>— Phoenix Sproles (@PSproles) <a href="https://twitter.com/PSproles/status/1074459609153314816?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 17, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    Yeah, that makes it clear ....

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

All I've seen from Twitter is that this team is a huge family and that players, coaches, and their families all buy into it.

Pardon me while I find a fainting couch.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    No, I’m not missing anything, and that’s the problem. He just needs to shut it down IMO. Way to active on social media from what I’ve seen and want (again, I don’t follow him, but people like so-called and other do and re-tweet). I don’t see shit from Stick, Shep, Bruce etc. Get what I mean?
    Activity on social media (as long as it's not done during games/practices/etc) has little to no impact on performance on the field from a player and especially from a coach's wife. If it bothers you that much maybe you should spend less time on social media.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

No, I’m not missing anything, and that’s the problem. He just needs to shut it down IMO. Way to active on social media from what I’ve seen and want (again, I don’t follow him, but people like so-called and other do and re-tweet). I don’t see shit from Stick, Shep, Bruce etc. Get what I mean?
    Grrrrr . Get off my lawn.... You sounds old.... Have a pbr and relax eh

These kids better not be making any long distance phone calls either.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Activity on social media (as long as it's not done during games/practices/etc) has little to no impact on performance on the field from a player and especially from a coach's wife. If it bothers you that much maybe you should spend less time on social media.
    What he is alluding to is the perception one could get from a few misspoken words. After its been posted you can never retract it no matter how innocent the person posting it thought the post was.We had a player a few years ago posting on who was injured. Stupid shit like that can get you in to trouble.
    Others can misconstrue what was said. Nothing good comes out of it.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Yeah, that makes it clear ....

I fixed it

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    What he is alluding to is the perception one could get from a few misspoken words. After its been posted you can never retract it no matter how innocent the person posting it thought the post was.We had a player a few years ago posting on who was injured. Stupid shit like that can get you in to trouble.
    And he is doing nothing close that.

One pic with the players celebrating with the students and the caption " why ndsu #family"

What's more someone tweeted him about being good and he tweets back?..."its about the Team"

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Pretty sure he posted within 5-10 mins of the SDSU win (from what I saw from re-tweets from people that post here), which means he was in locker room with “his” team. Yeah, that’s a solid teammate. Run to your phone and call for attention. Nah, do it on the field and you don’t have to do that.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO