Page 70 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

There are other athletic funds besides TM. They can be directed to things other than scholarships.

Now if you want to continue to argue about TM, at least you understand it's pointless.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by DORMIE View Post
    How many times do we have to tell you people, Teammakers
    focus is to raise $$$ for student athletes' scholarships. Period.Not for salaries.
    but do not Teamakers fund pay for Rings, and maybe the outdoor practice facility...
    Those would not be scholarships for student athletes. I don't just asking..

KSt hires 3 more coaches. Including a ex Colt DC. Hopefully we can get on with it and get the best guys for the job.

https://www.kstatesports.com/news/20...ate-staff.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by DORMIE View Post
    How many times do we have to tell you people, Teammakers
    focus is to raise $$$ for student athletes' scholarships. Period.Not for salaries.
    Pretty sure some of that money is used for things other then scholarships. The check is made out to NDSU Athletics and gets used as they see fit.

Quote Originally Posted by CentennialBison View Post
    KSt hires 3 more coaches. Including a ex Colt DC. Hopefully we can get on with it and get the best guys for the job.

Those are some interesting names, wonder what kind of ties or relationship they have with Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Those are some interesting names, wonder what kind of ties or relationship they have with Chris.
    Seems like he got 2 guys with NFL experience and 1 from Illinois State. Both the NFL guys have P5 experience. Good hires IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by CentennialBison View Post

Did you notice it was DC/lb coach. Must mean grant is coming back and not going to ksu

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    Did you notice it was DC/lb coach. Must mean grant is coming back and not going to ksu
    I did notice that.

I think there were some good points made on the Brakedown the other day by i think Uglem. Where he talked about the coaches that NDSU hires will likely be in areas where they want more recruiting ties as the guys that stayed are mostly the guys in the traditional NDSU area and the guys that left were the non traditional areas, (IL, FL, etc)

How about Brian Shepherd for db coach? He is at Syracuse now with Steve Stanard(DE coach), Brian Ward(DC)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt