Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    "Breaking Stupid".
    "Keyboard Bravery"

"Internet Warriors"

"Hard Caplocks"

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    It is getting a bit frustrating not knowing. It seems at this point things won't be known until after the chipper.

Maybe that's by design
    Why? What will you do differently once you know who the coaches are? I don't understand the perpetual need to know everything every second. When there is news, they will announce it.

Now I'm going to go back to something more productive like debating audit on the feasibility of a modern gold standard
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Funny you should pull that out.* Where I was at even some of the non-POG's were REMF's.
    *twspds (that's what Slick's prom date said)

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Any chance of going after Laqua for OC if Mess is gone?

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Any chance of going after Laqua for OC if Mess is gone?
    Guys...lets think bigger than this. We don't always have to know the name. We will bring in great coaches. No offense to Laqua....but basically he has had one good year at MSU. He has done a great job with limited resources over there. We will get some great applicants, and honestly I am excited to see who may apply. These are great jobs and we pay a lot more than our competitors. Merry Christmas!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Guys...lets think bigger than this. We don't always have to know the name. We will bring in great coaches. No offense to Laqua....but basically he has had one good year at MSU. He has done a great job with limited resources over there. We will get some great applicants, and honestly I am excited to see who may apply. These are great jobs and we pay a lot more than our competitors. Merry Christmas!
    Very true. How many of our coaches over the past few years were unknown to us here and proved to be awesome? I remember Messingham was flamed upon very early on his career at NDSU because a few here feared he was bringing in a Big Sky philosophy of offense. I don't know how many times I had to remind them that he only spent one season at Montana State compared to the numerous years he spent in the MVFC, Big 10 and Big 12.
    Hail the BISON!!!

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Any chance we go after Urban Meyer?

I heard he was in town interviewing

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    I heard he was in town interviewing
    aww..so that was the plane I spotted from Columbus OH yesterday.....Really I saw it, I know I did

He was very interested until he got his new professorship teaching character and leadership to America's young minds.