Page 48 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Guys...lets think bigger than this. We don't always have to know the name. We will bring in great coaches. No offense to Laqua....but basically he has had one good year at MSU. He has done a great job with limited resources over there. We will get some great applicants, and honestly I am excited to see who may apply. These are great jobs and we pay a lot more than our competitors. Merry Christmas!
    Honest question here, how many coaches are out there that can run the "Bison" system? Our style/philosophy is pretty unique in the big picture of college football these days. I'm sure there would be a lot of interest but it seems like there are few coaches who would be the right fit anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Honest question here, how many coaches are out there that can run the "Bison" system? Our style/philosophy is pretty unique in the big picture of college football these days. I'm sure there would be a lot of interest but it seems like there are few coaches who would be the right fit anymore.
    https://blogs.usafootball.com/blog/6...he-a-gap-power

They could read/study this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Out offense makes us virtually unpreparable during the playoffs. Option football has success because it's rare. Our pro style offense and it's a whole nother level

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Very true. How many of our coaches over the past few years were unknown to us here and proved to be awesome? I remember Messingham was flamed upon very early on his career at NDSU because a few here feared he was bringing in a Big Sky philosophy of offense. I don't know how many times I had to remind them that he only spent one season at Montana State compared to the numerous years he spent in the MVFC, Big 10 and Big 12.
    Here’s some news on what CK and KSU peeps are saying about CK’s potential staff there—> https://twitter.com/kellisrobinett/s...80242551705601

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

To my knowledge the ink is dry on the contracts for coaches going to Manhattan...
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Why? What will you do differently once you know who the coaches are? I don't understand the perpetual need to know everything every second. When there is news, they will announce it.

Now I'm going to go back to something more productive like debating audit on the feasibility of a modern gold standard
    That's going to be a short conversation.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    To my knowledge the ink is dry on the contracts for coaches going to Manhattan...
    Care to elaborate?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Here’s some news on what CK and KSU peeps are saying about CK’s potential staff there—> https://twitter.com/kellisrobinett/s...80242551705601

This says Mess, Klanderman, Ray, and Riley.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    This says Mess, Klanderman, Ray, and Riley.
    Probably close to what we actually see in the near future.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

It seems like Klieman, a former safety and defensive coordinator, has his own guy in mind for the main DC spot.
    Guessing that is Hazelton.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.