Page 142 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1445

Thread: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I forgot how pedantic Bisonville can be. I would contend that he has freedom to express things that some posters here object to.
    Do you have a planned trip to Yellowstone this summer?
    https://twitter.com/animalsandfools/...441486336?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    They said people were 5 to 10 feet away from the bison. Not too bright.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

Looks like barney coming over to bisonville.

Lardsin must go!

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    They said people were 5 to 10 feet away from the bison. Not too bright.
    That really pisses me off. If an adult gets hurt, they deserve it. A 9 year old does not and it is very fortunate she was not seriously hurt or killed. Her parents should be charged to the full extent the law allows.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Looks like barney coming over to bisonville.

Someone with some better graphic design experience than me should replace the girl with a UND logo.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    That really pisses me off. If an adult gets hurt, they deserve it. A 9 year old does not and it is very fortunate she was not seriously hurt or killed. Her parents should be charged to the full extent the law allows.
    When you look at it in slow motion, It appears after going head over heels she fell on her bottom, Thank God! Then the bison looks at her again... I wonder if either parent came back to distract the bison, or who stepped in to help the poor girl? Just awful, But could’ve been so much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    When you look at it in slow motion, It appears after going head over heels she fell on her bottom, Thank God! Then the bison looks at her again... I wonder if either parent came back to distract the bison, or who stepped in to help the poor girl? Just awful, But could’ve been so much worse.
    Were those two people running away before the Bison tosses the child her parents? If so, the parenting instincts are nonexistent. It was bad enough that a child (heck, even a adult) was allowed to be within such a close distance of instant danger.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Were those two people running away before the Bison tosses the child her parents? If so, the parenting instincts are nonexistent. It was bad enough that a child (heck, even a adult) was allowed to be within such a close distance of instant danger.
    You cant fix stupid.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If that was the case Yellowstone Park would need a battery of around 100 prosecutors! I spent 20 yrs guiding horseback trips in the back country of Yellowstone as well as the adjacent Absaroka Beartooth Wilderness and the amount of stupid shit I witnessed, as well as things other guides encountered, would shock most anyone with half a brain. West coasters were by far the worst!!!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Ahhh... Natural Selection. If the parents are that dumb, the kid's probably equally as dumb or dumber.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com