Page 121 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1445

Thread: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    The point is NOT what his view is or isnt. Its about being a figure head at NDSU and not starting a shit storm over something innocuous on social media. Because we all know what happens when the shit storm ball gets rolling.
    Fair enough, I can see where you're coming that he should probably use better judgement with a polarizing topic like this I just think you're making a mountain out of a molehill. I don't consider the head football coach's twitter likes to speak for NDSU as a whole or myself as an NDSU fan. He can make up his own mind and have his opinion like the rest of us but he will probably figure out pretty quick that he's not held to the same standard as you or I when it comes to expressing his opinion on social media and that comes with the territory he finds himself at now as the head football coach at NDSU.

Besides, for all we know this was just him accidentally hitting like on a tweet as he scrolls through his feed (which I've done plenty of times). If you look through his other likes he has nothing politically related elsewhere that I can see. If he "un-likes" it I guess the shitstorm about whether it was really a mistake or if he just thought he should keep his likes on this topic to himself can commence.
    Last edited by Professor Chaos; 07-16-2019 at 05:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    There is a majority out there like me who don’t feel Entz should be getting into this shit. I’ll be pulling my donation $$ if it continues, and i likely will. I can easily take/use $6-7K elsewhere, and I will.

But, attack the messenger rather that the fucking pathetic “like”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The "majority" probably isn't stalking players and coaches and their wives on Twitter just waiting to be offended by their likes or timing of tweets after a game. You do you though.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Oh please! If he would have liked something you didn't agree with it wouldn't have been ok. CAS has a legit complaint. It's not stalking kids it's social media and it creates many a problem with unattended consequences.

Lardsin must go!

Crazy as it may seem, Entz's views/likes of immigration will not affect my enjoyment of football. If CAS goes, I might even enjoy it more.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Oh please! If he would have liked something you didn't agree with it wouldn't have been ok. CAS has a legit complaint. It's not stalking kids it's social media and it creates many a problem with unattended consequences.
    Sure it would be ok. One, because I don't stalk coaches and players on social media that closely so I probably wouldn't see it. Two, because if I saw it I'd accept the fact other people can have different opinions than my own on issues like immigration. Three, because I wouldn't come running to Bisonville to post it like some SJW proposing a boycott on someone who dares express a viewpoint counter to my own.

Default 2018 Coach Staff Update

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Sure it would be ok. One, because I don't stalk coaches and players on social media that closely so I probably wouldn't see it. Two, because if I saw it I'd accept the fact other people can have different opinions than my own on issues like immigration. Three, because I wouldn't come running to Bisonville to post it like some SJW proposing a boycott on someone who dares express a viewpoint counter to my own.
    Stalking coaches and players?—no even close. I was just scrolling and it showed up, just like the other ones I’ve mentioned. If that’s stalking,then every person on twitter who follows someone is stalking.

Idiot ....

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Stalking coaches and players?—no even close. I was just scrolling and it showed up, just like the other ones I’ve mentioned. If that’s stalking,then every person on twitter who follows someone is stalking.

Idiot ....

Yep, and complaining about Sproles and other players on twitter, and complaining about Entz's wife and whatever she dared to post when he got the HC job. Not creepy at all.

Twitter Stalker .... "own it"

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

as with about 99.9% of everything else in this world, social media has created a cluster fuck.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

I just wish cas would have called simmers instead of posting about it here. Probably end up being a mcfooley story now.

Lardsin must go!

I don't do Twitter and Facebook because I don't have the mental capacity or will power to not respond to stupid crap. I'd be a busy boy responding to every stupid post out there. I have enough trouble keeping bison fans straight here let alone the entire internets. Wish others would do the same. See some celebs starting to ditch social media. I must be a trend setter.

Lardsin must go!