Page 128 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1445

Thread: 2018 Coach Staff Update

  1. #1271
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    10,202
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Greta Van Herd View Post
    Exactly. CAS has already very adequately explained what his issue is with the scenario, but of course, the “smartest” most snarkiest political poster in the room, doesn’t have the reading comprehension skills to be able to recognize that fact.

    Idiot .........
    I miss our talks.

  2. #1272
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,117

    Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

    Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    https://twitter.com/bushcamp2/status...841459200?s=21

    If you can’t laugh at this, then I have nothing ....

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aussie chicks are really hot. We need the cheerteam to do some recruiting down under.
    We all declare for liberty; but in using the same word we do not all mean the same thing. With some the word liberty may mean for each man to do as he pleases with himself, and the product of his labor; while with others the same word may mean for some men to do as they please with other men, and the product of other menís labor. Abraham Lincoln

  3. #1273
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    10,202
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

    [QUOTE=bisonfanette;1357618]
    Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    You will have to excuse us old cranks who, to paraphrase your post, don't know shit about twitter. I do know a few things. He liked a political tweet. I don't care if he has done it once or a million times, he shouldn't be doing it. It does not matter if it is his NDSU or private account when people see it they associate him with the NDSU football program. Whether he commented or not, by liking the tweet he is tacitly agreeing with a political statement.

    I totally agree and I know that some of us would like hold the HC to higher standards. But what about the other disciplines... NDSU Band Director etc. You ain’t seen nothing compared to those continual posts.
    GSMB is probably suffering recruiting loses no doubt.

  4. #1274
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Borup
    Posts
    17,720

    Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

    [QUOTE=bisonfanette;1357618]
    Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    You will have to excuse us old cranks who, to paraphrase your post, don't know shit about twitter. I do know a few things. He liked a political tweet. I don't care if he has done it once or a million times, he shouldn't be doing it. It does not matter if it is his NDSU or private account when people see it they associate him with the NDSU football program. Whether he commented or not, by liking the tweet he is tacitly agreeing with a political statement.

    I totally agree and I know that some of us would like hold the HC to higher standards. But what about the other disciplines... NDSU Band Director etc. You ainít seen nothing compared to those continual posts.
    The more I see, the more dusty my checkbook becomes. Iím not a subscriber of colleges attempting to indoctrinate young kids. Iíll bail with my support sooner with the more I see. Whatever the side of indoctrination.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC







  5. #1275
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,772

    Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

    Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Aussie chicks are really hot. We need the cheerteam to do some recruiting down under.
    I'm in favor of down under.

  6. #1276
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Fifty Lakes, MN
    Posts
    28,083

    Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    You will have to excuse us old cranks who, to paraphrase your post, don't know shit about twitter. I do know a few things. He liked a political tweet. I don't care if he has done it once or a million times, he shouldn't be doing it. It does not matter if it is his NDSU or private account when people see it they associate him with the NDSU football program. Whether he commented or not, by liking the tweet he is tacitly agreeing with a political statement. That is if liking something on twitter means anything. But you know, FFS you younger people know everything.
    Yep. I dont do twit or face. Never have felt the need to follow anyone. I dont get it.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

    When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

    It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

  7. #1277
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    10,202
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

    Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Yep. I dont do twit or face. Never have felt the need to follow anyone. I dont get it.
    Think of it like Bisonville but with Tony powerless to stop us.

    Muhahahahaha!

  8. #1278
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Fifty Lakes, MN
    Posts
    28,083

    Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

    Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Think of it like Bisonville but with Tony powerless to stop us.

    Muhahahahaha!
    Its worse than BV. I have supposed friends that send me twitter stuff. Reminds me of the old yahoo message boards.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

    When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

    It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

  9. #1279
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    10,202
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

    Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Its worse than BV. I have supposed friends that send me twitter stuff. Reminds me of the old yahoo message boards.
    If word got out Tony couldn't access the angry elf account...

    Lord of the Flies up in here.

  10. #1280
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,651
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

    [QUOTE=EC8CH;1357621]
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post

    GSMB is probably suffering recruiting loses no doubt.
    And he doesn’t care. He has stated that he doesn’t care about his numbers. The excessive profanity, continual name calling etc is unbelievable. Ppl have comment, “You are better than this.” But I guess not... he continues to post crap 2-3x’s/wk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •