Page 129 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1445

Thread: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

[QUOTE=CAS4127;1357622]
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post

The more I see, the more dusty my checkbook becomes. I’m not a subscriber of colleges attempting to indoctrinate young kids. I’ll bail with my support sooner with the more I see. Whatever the side of indoctrination.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You might want to blow that dust right onto someone’s desk at NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    I totally agree and I know that some of us would like to hold the HC to higher standards. But what about the other disciplines... NDSU Band Director etc. You ain’t seen nothing compared to those continual negative posts.
    It doesn't reflect well on NDSU either. The difference is I couldn't tell you who the NDSU Band Director is if you put a gun to my head. I don't think most people could or care. My apologies to WeAreThePride.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

This thread topic is a catastrophe. 99% don't care what his political views are. 99% don't care that he "liked" a tweet (99% didn't even see it). Give up your seats if you're outraged. that'll show em.

The beauty of the Bison football program the past decade has been their ability to keep politics out of the public eye.

I didn't know the politics of Bohl and Klieman.

I don't know the politics of Dom, Jeff and Eric. We know the politics of McStupid, unfortunately. Why WDAY keeps him part of the broadcast team is beyond me.

Can we chalk up the Entz thing to a rookie mistake? Unfortunately, the cat may already be out of the bag on his ability to keep politics out of the football program. We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderingherd View Post
    This thread topic is a catastrophe. 99% don't care what his political views are. 99% don't care that he "liked" a tweet (99% didn't even see it). Give up your seats if you're outraged. that'll show em.
    99% dont care what his views are. More than 1% will care though if he makes a habit of this sort of thing though.

Leave politics out of football. Its really really easy to do.
    College of Business Alumnus

The only people that are outraged are the ones that are too emotionally tied to politics themselves. He liked a tweet. Oh my. Whatever will we do? If CAS wants to stop donating that is his right.

On a side note, if Tony makes one more comment about Jeep I'm going to pull my funding for Bisonville. His support for one vehicle company over the rest has to stop! We don't need to know which automobile brand you support! You are a messageboard operator! One more post, Tony. Just one more. You've been warned. I mean it. Seriously.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    99% dont care what his views are. More than 1% will care though if he makes a habit of this sort of thing though.

Leave politics out of football. Its really really easy to do.

5k tweets and 10.4k likes. That's 0.0065% of his twitter activity that a handful here is outraged by. Seems to me he's kept politics out of football.

That was a fun read.

Chapo is right(again). Fat thumb syndrome is a disease that needs to be cured.

North Dakota is the fattest state in the union. I see it everyday with fat nodaks driving their rusty 90s lifted trucks in my beautiful state.

If we can start a movement to stop fat thumb syndrome it would really solve a lot of disputes around these parts on social media. Let's get North Dakota away from the other fats like Arkansas, Mississippi and Alabama....and get them near the thins like Minnesota and Montana

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    That was a fun read.

Chapo is right(again). Fat thumb syndrome is a disease that needs to be cured.

North Dakota is the fattest state in the union. I see it everyday with fat nodaks driving their rusty 90s lifted trucks in my beautiful state.

If we can start a movement to stop fat thumb syndrome it would really solve a lot of disputes around these parts on social media. Let's get North Dakota away from the other fats like Arkansas, Mississippi and Alabama....and get them near the thins like Minnesota and Montana
    The only reason the pickups are rusty is from the crap that you put on your beautiful roads in the winter. Everyone in Montana drives 70's single cab lifted pickups with no rust. And im all out of oreos.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    The only reason the pickups are rusty is from the crap that you put on your beautiful roads in the winter. Everyone in Montana drives 70's single cab lifted pickups with no rust. And im all out of oreos.
    Let's be real..nobody in Montana drives. They're professional marathon runners, every single one of them. No need to drive