Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A Salute and Best Wishes

Default Re: A Salute and Best Wishes

Quote Originally Posted by Madisonmen View Post
    I guess you guys will find out what it’s like trying to win a playoff game with a distracted coach. Actually, you guys are probably just too good to be denied another Natty! Did you hear whats going on in our neck of the woods? Coach Houston has been seen ( and photographed ) visiting kids he recuited for Madison and trying to poach them for ECU! Talk about dirty pool.
    I just hope we can get them back on the schedule again!
    We have already been there and wrote the book. This situation is so much better than last time.
    Funny, Houston is the guy we thought he was. You guys will do fine
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Madisonmen View Post
    I guess you guys will find out what it’s like trying to win a playoff game with a distracted coach. Actually, you guys are probably just too good to be denied another Natty! Did you hear whats going on in our neck of the woods? Coach Houston has been seen ( and photographed ) visiting kids he recuited for Madison and trying to poach them for ECU! Talk about dirty pool.
    I just hope we can get them back on the schedule again!
    FYI, apparently Coach Klieman told the team on Monday of last week that there was a distinct possibility of him getting the KSU job (based on what I heard on the Kolpack and Izzo Podcast: http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/kol...st-episode-16/) and that didn't phase them for the Colgate game. Our programs might have won the last seven FCS titles, but there's a reason why NDSU has six of them while JMU has one. Different cultures and expectations.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    We have already been there and wrote the book. This situation is so much better than last time.
    Funny, Houston is the guy we thought he was. You guys will do fine
    Not everyone here thought the same about Houston, which ended up getting the original Delaware thread shut down.
    Hail the BISON!!!

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Our programs might have won the last seven FCS titles, but there's a reason why NDSU has six of them while JMU has one. Different cultures and expectations.
    That didn't seem to be necessary. Why be a D-bag? The dude was just relating and gave a compliment in the process.
    Insert something clever here...

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Oldefella View Post
    I'm a K-Stater ... have been for 50 years and some of those were gruesome on the gridiron. I was in Bill Snyder Family Stadium that Saturday when your Bison marched down the field and upset my Wildcats. That was a gritty, well-executed performance by a bunch of young men who were passionate about winning. Well done.

I remember the many Bison faithful in the stadium that day. Among the K-State fans, I may have been one of the few unsurprised and smiling when the game ended. I've been following you there in Fargo for close to ten years. I knew you could very well win that day, and you did.

I just wanted to salute you, North Dakota State University, your team, your coaches, your student body and faculty, and the community that loves and supports you. You are truly impressive and deserving of respect.

And, I want to wish you every success and offer you best wishes as you pursue yet another FCS National Championship in the weeks ahead. I listened this week as Coach Klieman talked about the players he coaches and loves there at NDSU, and I knew he was sincere and his comments genuine. I can think of no better way for his tenure as your coach to end than for him to celebrate another championship with his team, his staff, and you great fans.

You should know that many - and I mean that - many K-Staters will be watching your team take on the Bunnies Friday night. We'll all be cheering for NDSU. (If you could've squeezed more seats into the 'Dome, I'm sure a lot of purple-wearing folks would have joined you to cheer on your team.)

Someday, perhaps, you'll realize how similar our two land-grant universities are in faithfulness, passion, purpose and vision. Chris Klieman is most welcome here, and we want him to succeed in every way. Count on that. We look forward to watching him bring his "Win the Dang Day" attitude to Manhattan, Kansas.

K-State and NDSU find themselves, I believe, sharing many things in common. Now, we share a Coach. In that, K-State is fortunate.

Merry Christmas, and - of course - good luck as you head toward the title!
    Good respect -"I just wanted to salute you, North Dakota State University, your team, your coaches, your student body and faculty, and the community that loves and supports you. You are truly impressive and deserving of respect."

I'm a Georgia Southern fan - what's a K-State?
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Congrats to K-State on hiring a great coach! Good luck to the Wildcats going forward with Gene and Chris at the helm.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    That didn't seem to be necessary. Why be a D-bag? The dude was just relating and gave a compliment in the process.
    Agreed. It’s okay to respect other teams and their accomplishments.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

K state we are linked together forever.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    K state we are linked together forever.
    Not close!
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Oldefella View Post
    I'm a K-Stater ... have been for 50 years and some of those were gruesome on the gridiron. I was in Bill Snyder Family Stadium that Saturday when your Bison marched down the field and upset my Wildcats. That was a gritty, well-executed performance by a bunch of young men who were passionate about winning. Well done.

I remember the many Bison faithful in the stadium that day. Among the K-State fans, I may have been one of the few unsurprised and smiling when the game ended. I've been following you there in Fargo for close to ten years. I knew you could very well win that day, and you did.

I just wanted to salute you, North Dakota State University, your team, your coaches, your student body and faculty, and the community that loves and supports you. You are truly impressive and deserving of respect.

And, I want to wish you every success and offer you best wishes as you pursue yet another FCS National Championship in the weeks ahead. I listened this week as Coach Klieman talked about the players he coaches and loves there at NDSU, and I knew he was sincere and his comments genuine. I can think of no better way for his tenure as your coach to end than for him to celebrate another championship with his team, his staff, and you great fans.

You should know that many - and I mean that - many K-Staters will be watching your team take on the Bunnies Friday night. We'll all be cheering for NDSU. (If you could've squeezed more seats into the 'Dome, I'm sure a lot of purple-wearing folks would have joined you to cheer on your team.)

Someday, perhaps, you'll realize how similar our two land-grant universities are in faithfulness, passion, purpose and vision. Chris Klieman is most welcome here, and we want him to succeed in every way. Count on that. We look forward to watching him bring his "Win the Dang Day" attitude to Manhattan, Kansas.

K-State and NDSU find themselves, I believe, sharing many things in common. Now, we share a Coach. In that, K-State is fortunate.

Merry Christmas, and - of course - good luck as you head toward the title!
    That is one of the most genuine and respectful posts that I have ever read on here. You sir deserve a hand shake and a cold beer!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS