Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome Head Coach Matt Entz

Default Re: Looks like it's going to be Head Coach Matt Entz after Friday

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Love the support from CK! Bohl didn’t come close to having this amount of class!!
    Yes. And he’s in Wyoming and Coach K is heading for KSU. Karma
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Suggest renaming this thread "Welcome New HC Matt Entz" since they didn't wait.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Default Re: Looks like it's going to be Head Coach Matt Entz

3-4 is under my prediction of 5.... I'LL TAKE IT! Riley is a tough loss but not too surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I am not opposed to TR, but how developed is his play calling etc. Seems like a huge jump to me. I would think you just move him up to the next rung.
    So serious question - how does a guy like Sean McVeigh(sp?) get to his position? Did he move through a the intermediate positions first?
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    So serious question - how does a guy like Sean McVeigh(sp?) get to his position? Did he move through a the intermediate positions first?
    Ya Bison fans are old school...

You know what, Roehl is ready. He is smart and knows the game.

Yes. He was a position coach in the NFL for 5-6 years then was the OC for 2-3 years before getting a HC nod.

How he got that first job in the NFL I do not know

So serious question - how does a guy like Sean McVeigh(sp?) get to his position? Did he move through the intermediate positions first?
    I am not saying is not the guy or should not be the guy, I have no clue if he is ready or not. If he is ready to promote him, if not then you don't promote him just cuz he is TR. Thats all I am saying.

Entz being named the new head coach really takes the sting out of losing Klieman. I'm so excited for the new era ! Go Bison ! Hope we can retain a few more coaches from the current staff and all our verbals.

Default Re: Looks like it's going to be Head Coach Matt Entz

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    3-4 is under my prediction of 5.... I'LL TAKE IT! Riley is a tough loss but not too surprising.
    Riley could be a candidate for Offensive Coordinator. No facts, just a guess

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I am not saying is not the guy or should not be the guy, I have no clue if he is ready or not. If he is ready to promote him, if not then you don't promote him just cuz he is TR. Thats all I am saying.
    I’m not trying to challenge your assertion either as, like you, I have no clue whether Grant is ready for a high level position or not. I’m just curious how one would decide - especially when I don’t know them personally and have no opportunity to interview them. :-)
    Don't believe everything you think.