Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome Head Coach Matt Entz

Default Re: Looks like it's going to be Head Coach Matt Entz after Friday

Quote Originally Posted by PrideofFargo View Post
    No need to elaborate but he will stay.. I don’t want GO as the DC yet. Being a player and coaching a player are two different things. Let him grow 2-4 more years coaching and teaching players first. Defense is defense, it’s been the same since the beginning of football, teaching and influencing others with your own ideas is exactly an example of easier said than done.
    I agree with this and hope you are right.

Whatis the pay difference between the two places I now we pay really well and of course he is an ALum and Amy's family etc etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Like who? Few teams run an offense like we do. Not a time to reinvent the wheel.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Exactly. Keep systems in place. That is the top priority. In the playoffs, prepping for NDSU is worse than prepping for the option. You cant even simulate it. That's why we only worry about conference teams

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Like who? Few teams run an offense like we do. Not a time to reinvent the wheel.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Look at our current OC. We dont need every coach to have ties here

Default Re: Looks like it's going to be Head Coach Matt Entz

Swany is connected but I'm pretty sure it's just speculation like we've all been doing here. K State has a legendary O-line coach so it may not be the right timing.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

I'm so glad Matt Larson didn't bleep around and got this done! Congrats to Matt Entz. Great hire!!

So Klieman and Entz gotta lead the team out of locker room together tomorrow night right? There might just be a little electricity in the air....

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Love the support from CK! Bohl didn’t come close to having this amount of class!!
    Klieman is much classier than Bohl but he did honor a few things like not offering the players who committed to us. Then again Bohl inherited a shit show and Klieman is taking over a K State team with 33 seniors, a storied history, incredible facilities and he has unlimited money.

Great news. I am well-pleased! Defense 1st, Last, and Always.

How about Kramer?????????????

IF YOU'RE HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT CLAP YOUR HANDS