Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome Head Coach Matt Entz

Default Re: Looks like it's going to be Head Coach Matt Entz after Friday

My opinion on Vigen:

He told Gene he wasn't interested and was going with Bohl from the start.

Helped with the recruiting fiasco as he headed out the door and did no favors for NDSU.

He now sees he's on shaky ground at Wyo with an inept offense again. Changed his mind? Yeah you could say that.....

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Kudos to NDSU brass for making this hire when they did. Both coaches come out of the tunnel on Friday eve and if NDSU wins I would allow Klieman to ride off to KSU, ASAP!. Signing day Wednesday isn't doing anybody any good with two coaches looking at some of the same players and many other concerns as well. Get to work guys!!!!
    You've made your opinion known many times. Nobody cares what you think.

Kudos to NDSU brass for making this hire when they did. Both coaches come out of the tunnel on Friday eve and if NDSU wins I would allow Klieman to ride off to KSU, ASAP!. Signing day Wednesday isn't doing anybody any good with two coaches looking at some of the same players and many other concerns as well. Get to work guys!!!!
    So when are you finally going to accept that Klieman will be the head coach at NDSU through Frisco (as long as NDSU wins tonight)? Do you think saying the same thing 857,624 times on Bisonville about how he needs to gone ASAP is going to change anything?

He's still the head coach here as long as the 2018 season lasts. Deal with it.

Actually I think the opposite. I think it would be extremely hard, from a public perception, for Klieman to sign a kid at K State who is a Bison verbal while he is still the coach of the Bison.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The important date is Monday. Dead period after that, if I recall. I’m in the camp Klieman can get just about anyone who is on par with the skill level of the guys we’ve recruited up to this point. He’s in a much better situation than Bohl was when he went to Wyoming. Plus he has staff already recruiting guys. Worst case scenario one or two of our guys flip. We’ll be alright. Stop being so paranoid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    My opinion on Vigen:

He told Gene he wasn't interested and was going with Bohl from the start.

Helped with the recruiting fiasco as he headed out the door and did no favors for NDSU.

He now sees he's on shaky ground at Wyo with an inept offense again. Changed his mind? Yeah you could say that.....
    Or the HC job here is a better job and more of a stepping stone

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Or the HC job here is a better job and more of a stepping stone
    He didn't think so the first time. His loss.

Quote Originally Posted by professor chaos View Post
    so when are you finally going to accept that klieman will be the head coach at ndsu through frisco (as long as ndsu wins tonight)? Do you think saying the same thing 857,624 times on bisonville about how he needs to gone asap is going to change anything?

He's still the head coach here as long as the 2018 season lasts. Deal with it.
    what a sickening site: Go fuck yourself as this site is just like all the others the past few years, dead man walking. Again, fuck you dick head and good bye.!!!!!

what a sickening site: Go fuck yourself as this site is just like all the others the past few years, dead man walking. Again, fuck you dick head and good bye.!!!!!
    Stay classy mister know it all punk. Don't like it here GTFO!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯