Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Head Coach Matt Entz

Default Re: Welcome Head Coach Matt Entz

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    3 is a great number. Most teams lost that many coaches every year or 2.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Looks like it's going to be Head Coach Matt Entz after Friday

Quote Originally Posted by Winning is Gr8 View Post
    Since Bohl left we have not recruited NE - or if we have we have not been successful (we have 1 player since Bohl left). Would love to see adding a coach with NE Ties. Some really good players there that helped our championship runs (most of those players are now at SDSU or USD and many are making big impacts - IE Cade Johnson).
    Finally somebody else chiming in on this. i would love to see NE back on the recruiting block. 6 states IMO should always be the main focal point in recruiting: ND, MN, SD, NE, WI, and IA...then hit the other states the Bison are known for. Florida, Illinois, Missouri, and Kansas...with all the success the Bison have had in Florida, I'd probably throw that in with the main 6 and make it 7. Done.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    Any idea of which 3 he is referring to?
    Hank Jacobs and maybe Goeser and Riley. Mess, Klanderman, Ray, and Morgan were all seen with recruits either today or yesterday by someone in another thread.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Hank Jacobs and maybe Goeser and Riley. Mess, Klanderman, Ray, and Morgan were all seen with recruits either today or yesterday by someone in another thread.
    Ross said in his tweet that the 3 were in addition to Jacobs. Goeser and Riley seem two logical ones considering they were the two that stuck with Klieman when Bohl moved on especially if Mess and Klanderman are both staying. As for the 3rd one... idk... beyond speculation on this board it doesn't appear there's been a lot of word on Hedberg out there recruiting like there has been for most of the other guys. I'm just speculating myself there as well so no one overreact...

Messingham
    Riley
    Ray or Goeser

If we keep Mess and Klanderman goes to DC, that'd be alright by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    Any idea of which 3 he is referring to?
    Most if not all of those should be offensive coaches. Just my opinion. My guess would be Mess, Riley and ?

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Messingham
    Riley
    Ray or Goeser
    Mess and Ray are currently recruiting for NDSU. That's a good sign.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Messingham
    Riley
    Ray or Goeser
    That was my guess too

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    That was my guess too
    Would really like to keep Mess or Riley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.