Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome Head Coach Matt Entz

Default Re: Looks like it's going to be Head Coach Matt Entz after Friday

Coaches show tomorrow will not have Coach K on it and will be Matt Larsen instead.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    what a sickening site: Go fuck yourself as this site is just like all the others the past few years, dead man walking. Again, fuck you dick head and good bye.!!!!!
    Your positivity will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    You've made your opinion known many times. Nobody cares what you think.
    Some of us care even less about what you think, especially when you are just being an asshole. The whole point of a fan forum is to give people somewhere to express their opinion.

People who publish things like, "nobody cares what you think," are showing their true colors; or perhaps, their hate for colors in general.

Bisonfan1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Glad to hear KState has a world class S&C coach. NDSU has one also, Retain Jim Kramer at any cost. GO Bison !!
    West Lot Champions - 2008 Bison Pride Award/2009 Best Set-Up & Fan Favorite/ 2010 Fan Favorite / 2011 Fan Favorite - TOHBTC

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Stop being so paranoid.
    It's not paranoia, it's negativity and it's by design. There's a few of these guys on here and they're all here for the same reason. It’s the same tactic used by your favorite local paper, and for the same (lost) cause.

Ask yourself if a Bison fan would say some of the things these guys say. It becomes obvious then.

what a sickening site: Go fuck yourself as this site is just like all the others the past few years, dead man walking. Again, fuck you dick head and good bye.!!!!!
    Well that was fun

Don't let the door hit you on the way out tough guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    Some of us care even less about what you think, especially when you are just being an asshole. The whole point of a fan forum is to give people somewhere to express their opinion.

People who publish things like, "nobody cares what you think," are showing their true colors; or perhaps, their hate for colors in general.
    Exactly and some are just being assholes. I don't give 2 shits if you care about my opinion either.

If Its such a sickening site why are you here? Now you can just do the mature thing and leave.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Exactly and some are just being assholes. I don't give 2 shits if you care about my opinion either.
    I give your opinions one shit and one shit only.