Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How long does the post Klieman honeymoon last?

Default Re: How long does the post Klieman honeymoon last?

The king is dead.................

Long live the KING!!

Time to forget Klieman. He is already long gone in spirit.

Time to anoint the new majestic sovereign.

Already ended. Just watch one of the videos of Klieman wearing purple and talking to Kansas State players about Wildcat pride. No possible way to feel the same after viewing that. Glad for Klieman, but my team will always be the Bison. The game Friday is huge and anything but a win will be a negative towards Klieman. As for business, if he takes any of the best coaches, current players or recruits it will erode my opinion of him. I can still appreciate what Klieman accomplished, but how it ends could tarnish things.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    If we lose I doubt that it will be because the team was distracted. I would be willing to bet that it is the fans that are distracted. No doubt among some Coach K will be the convenient scapegoat.
    I disagree. I believe we are far and away the stronger team. If we lose to the Jacks, at home, in the playoffs, the move will have played a major factor in the outcome. Our players and coaches have a lot on their minds, some with big decisions to make. No way our train gets derailed had all of this occurred upon conclusion of our season.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

God damn, every time I think we can't be more Bisonville, we "RAISE THE BAR"

The student-athletes said they wanted CK to finish the season. That's their choice, not Bisonville's. Even if the younger guys didn't, you bet the senior captains did and that's good enough for me. He is working his ass off to help his new team and his old team. We won't be unprepared because he spent yesterday in Manhattan.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Honeymoon? Ah that's what Klieman will be doing with kstate once NDSU's football season is done.

Lardsin must go!

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Until the first loss.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Already ended. Just watch one of the videos of Klieman wearing purple and talking to Kansas State players about Wildcat pride. No possible way to feel the same after viewing that. Glad for Klieman, but my team will always be the Bison. The game Friday is huge and anything but a win will be a negative towards Klieman. As for business, if he takes any of the best coaches, current players or recruits it will erode my opinion of him. I can still appreciate what Klieman accomplished, but how it ends could tarnish things.
    Exactly...HoneyMoon???

How can it be a Honeymoon, if one of the parties(CK) not only "checked-out" a third party, but they "hooked-up"??

And now they have plans of "shacking-up"?

I love Coach K, but as Bison-coaching-lore has it....we put the past in the past, and focus on the next game!!

HoneyMoon...shit!!

Like I posted earlier, we lose and there is already a built-in excuse.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

I wonder what the point is of these threads trying to foster bitterness and resentment for CK. Would you rather be a fan of the Jacks? They're going to have their coach for 27 years when it's all said and done.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Let's put this thread to bed for a couple days and worry about the task at hand.

Could be one of the greatest teams in Bison history. Just need to finish it. I think the seniors could probably coach themselves by this point in the season. And we've got a lot of seniors.

Go Bison!

Lardsin must go!