Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How long does the post Klieman honeymoon last?

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default How long does the post Klieman honeymoon last?

Everyone is praising Coach Klieman and NDSU on how well this has been handled versus Craig Bohl leaving. But when does that happy feeling start to fade? NDSU struggles and wins this weekend, does he get flack for being in Kansas 2 days? What if they lose? How is he viewed then?

How about when it comes out which coaches are going / who is staying? What conflict does that create? And lastly, what if some recruits or current players decide to leave?

If they can pull this off, great and more power to them. But whether its a banking, legal, accounting, etc I don't care what type of business relationship you choose, conflicts always come about if a person that is leaving sticks around to long.

Default Re: How long does the post Klieman honeymoon last?

Holy fucking hypothetical

How long does this thread last before it's merged with the "pfft" thread?

Would he get flack? Yes. Should he? I don't think so. Really, how important is it that he be here for practices. If Mess and Entz can't handle things neither deserves to be the next coach. Coach K could be in Timbuktu and still be in close contact. I hear there are things like the internet, video chats, and phones.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Assistant coaches don't do sh#t.

Case in point:

Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

As soon as HC is named.

A player goes down, next man up. Same with coaches. And the program moves forward.

This thread title and OP are like a Celine Dion song.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

I just want our new head coach to be named sooner than later. The sooner Klieman makes his hires, the sooner we can move on and hire our guy. Right now Friday night is the most important

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    How long does this thread last before it's merged with the "pfft" thread?
    Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........

Forever. He did great things for the program and university. I will forever be thankful he was here, built us to what we are today, left about as well as you could all things considering and I will cheer for whatever team he coaches in the future (unless he goes to SDSU, Minnesota or Ohio St).
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.