Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tanner Volson: Rimington Award

Default Re: Tanner Volson: Rimington Award

Quote Originally Posted by bison_by_blood View Post
    As of now he’s pretty far off the radar. Not exactly sure why, maybe short arms? Will take a big pro day to get drafted unless he gets a late invite to a Senior game.

Having said that, plenty of scouts don’t dig in to FCS lineman until January so still a chance for late buzz.
    That surprises me considering how athletic he is and mauls guys. He has also been very durable and dont remember him having any significant injuries like kuenert

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    That surprises me considering how athletic he is and mauls guys. He has also been very durable and dont remember him having any significant injuries like kuenert
    He's #40 center on a CBS draft board. His forty time is quite a bit behind most everyone on that list.....could be part of the reason. In any case, I sure hope he makes it at the next level!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    He's #40 center on a CBS draft board. His forty time is quite a bit behind most everyone on that list.....could be part of the reason. In any case, I sure hope he makes it at the next level!
    I’ve seen his 40 time listed at 5.38. Sure seems faster than that on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by bison_by_blood View Post
    I’ve seen his 40 time listed at 5.38. Sure seems faster than that on the field.
    I wonder where that time came from?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

My family was discussing Bison football yesterday after a post Christmas dinner and when we were talking about Tanner the question came up if anyone could remember a bad snap that the QB was unable to handle that he has made? I'm almost positive that there hasn't been one in a crucial stage of the game, and to be honest, I can't remember one at all when he's been playing. Anyone else?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Well we discussed post feast how 9 man lineman actually make good college lineman because they actually have to run in highschool and play both ways. Get to NDSU and say holy shit I'm not the only guy blocking on this team. This is easy.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Well we discussed post feast how 9 man lineman actually make good college lineman because they actually have to run in highschool and play both ways. Get to NDSU and say holy shit I'm not the only guy blocking on this team. This is easy.
    This may require some more pondering over a 3rd helping of turkey and some cheap red wine.

Seriously though, there may be something to that.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    This may require some more pondering over a 3rd helping of turkey and some cheap red wine.

Seriously though, there may be something to that.
    The announcers in either the Colgate or SDSU discussed this during the game. It made perfect sense
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    The announcers in either the Colgate or SDSU discussed this during the game. It made perfect sense
    I'll have to turn the volume on next time I watch Easton run over some rabbits! Was thinking that's how the conversation got started. Someone heard it watching the game.

Lardsin must go!

I'll have to turn the volume on next time I watch Easton run over some rabbits! Was thinking that's how the conversation got started. Someone heard it watching the game.
    Watch Colgate first. I think it was that game.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans