Thread: Stick, North Dakota State highlight AP FCS All-America team

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Stick, North Dakota State highlight AP FCS All-America team

Thought a new thread might derail some of the coaching drama.
    https://www.apnews.com/d0a591efc4c64799988614650b8673a1

Stick, T. Volson, and R. Grimsley first team
    Menard, Jabril Cox second team
    Z. Johnson and G. Wegner third team

Congrats to all. Is this an all time AP high for NDSU?

Default Re: Stick, North Dakota State highlight AP FCS All-America team

Congrats to everyone on that list.

I hope this means Stick is picking up momentum toward the Payton vote. He deserves it. It will be icing on the cake of what will end up being the greatest QB to ever play for NDSU.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Congrats to everyone on that list.

I hope this means Stick is picking up momentum toward the Payton vote. He deserves it. It will be icing on the cake of what will end up being the greatest QB to ever play for NDSU.
    Agreed. Kid deserves every award there is, and finally AP is picking up on his talents—our maybe multi-talents. Best COLLEGE QB we have ever had, best college QB in FCS, and arguably best college QB in all of college FB this year.

The shit that he does, unnoticed to the inexperienced eye, is just amazing, but those that be are picking up slowly and rightly on it. He could play anywhere and for anyone and dust that place ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Agreed. Kid deserves every award there is, and finally AP is picking up on his talents—our maybe multi-talents. Best COLLEGE QB we have ever had, best college QB in FCS, and arguably best college QB in all of college FB this year.

The shit that he does, unnoticed to the inexperienced eye, is just amazing, but those that be are picking up slowly and rightly on it. He could play anywhere and for anyone and dust that place ....

Maybe a dumb question but isn't the voting already done? Or do they vote for the finalists and then re vote on just those finalists?

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

I hope people have appreciate how much he has developed since his freshman year.....superstar at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I hope people have appreciate how much he has developed since his freshman year.....superstar at this point.
    And he was pretty damn fine as that freshman. He has been a spectacular addition to this program and as you say he is certainly the complete trigger man at this point.

Whether he plays at the next level or not I know he is going to do great things with his life after Bison football.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.