Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Legitimate ticket sales?

Default Legitimate ticket sales?

Sorry to begin new thread if this has been discussed. The background here is this is some email traffic I have related to tickets for sale via craigslist. I have never purchased bison tickets via craigslist before and wanted to see if anyone would suggest staying away from this particular situation??

Seller is claiming they are print at home, I am however skeptical. Please take a look at the email screen shots and lemme know what you experts think.

Thanks in advance. Also looking for 2 tickets anywhere in the dome haha.

Also kinda frustrating if this is legit, that one seller got his hands on this many tickets. Side rant complete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: Legitimate ticket sales?

No fucking way is that legit.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'd force them to use the gobison ticket transfer tool. Then you'd be guaranteed the tickets are legit. If they won't, don't bite.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    No fucking way is that legit.
    Haha that was my heat of the moment thought when I read that PayPal bs

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I'd force them to use the gobison ticket transfer tool. Then you'd be guaranteed the tickets are legit. If they won't, don't bite.
    Thanks, I was unaware they had this tool. I sent them a request to use that.

Does NDSU even do print at home ? I’ve always had actual tickets sent to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapper6 View Post

Yes you can select to print at home. I did that for last weeks game

no way Id do this.

I had a deal with NDSU facebook ticket exchange today where the gal basically bought them from me on paypal and I emailed them the tickets. Sooooo easy to screw her over but the transaction was super easy and not a pain in the ass like some Ive dealt with

for sure Id use the gobison transfer program instead of buying from some random guy from emails/craigslist. especially with prices that cheap

Quote Originally Posted by Sapper6 View Post

Yes print at home is a thing. If you use the transfer tool it will send you a new print at home ticket with a new barcode making any previously printed ticket's barcodes no longer valid. It's basically the only way to ensure you're the only one with the valid barcode if you're not the original buyer. Unless you trust the person you're buying from I'd use this tool.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Total scam! Don't give emails or paypal info. Someone tried to scam me pretending to buy tickets from me and asked for my paypal info so they could give a payment. Then they were trying to switch settings in my account. Turned out they were in New York running a scam.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Swaghook is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Anyone else notice it says for "Saturday's game". That seems to be a red flag right there to me.