Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Legitimate ticket sales?

Default Re: Legitimate ticket sales?

Quote Originally Posted by Swaghook View Post
    Anyone else notice it says for "Saturday's game". That seems to be a red flag right there to me.
    There are so many red flags there that I’d need B4L’s job to have the time to post all of them. If that doesn’t speak volumes, I can’t help you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    There are so many red flags there that I’d need B4L’s job to have the time to post all of them. If that doesn’t speak volumes, I can’t help you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

For Rabbit fans, disregard previous posts. Totally legit tickets. Time is running out!
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Two of the sales are for section 29, rows GG and HH. That section only goes to FF.
    The dome is finally expanding like we have all wanted for years!!
    "If FBS teams are looking for an FCS cupcake, might I suggest North Dakota instead of North Dakota State." - John Taylor NBC College football talk writer

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Loud and Proud Bison fan View Post
    Two of the sales are for section 29, rows GG and HH. That section only goes to FF.
    Did I also see that this ticket offer included NEW AND IMPROVED pretzels???

Sticking with off the topic a bit but relevant to it: The past few weeks attendance has been discussed a lot on this board. It makes us re-hash thoughts of building a bigger seated facility when defending, undefeated national championship teams have seats available during the playoffs. Local news said last night there were 2000 open seats last weekend, 16,000 attendance. Things wouldn't look so grand in a 25000 seat stadium in Sept and Oct for sure. Maybe change the Fargo Dome seating design in the end zone area's a bit to add a couple thousand and stay PAT. ???? The dome is a really nice building IMO

Good work Agent 86.....
    I'm hopeful that an admin saw this post (by L&P Bison Fan) and immediately banned the OP.

Oh....and BTW.....that's wire fraud. Let's get this effer prosecuted.

I wanted to post an update on this - I actually emailed this seller on Craigslist as well and bought 2 tickets from him. His prices were just so much lower so that was a big red flag, but after we chatted on the phone he agreed to transfer the tickets to me FIRST using the official TicketTransfer thing on GoBison. I bought the ones in Row GG. Not sure where you're getting the info on Section 29 ending at FF but I checked the official GoBison.com seating chart and saw that the Section actually does go past Row FF (it has GG, HH, and II as well... II is the top row).

https://gobison.com/documents/2015/3...rt.pdf?id=1032

Feeling like I can't possibly get burned since a) the seller did the Ticket Transfer thing, so the tickets are only in my inbox and b) I haven't even paid yet. No pretzels included in my offer though and I think quite a few other sellers are pissed he was undercutting their prices. He said he got a lot of threatening emails but seemed like a nice enough dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonville View Post
    I wanted to post an update on this - I actually emailed this seller on Craigslist as well and bought 2 tickets from him. His prices were just so much lower so that was a big red flag, but after we chatted on the phone he agreed to transfer the tickets to me FIRST using the official TicketTransfer thing on GoBison. I bought the ones in Row GG. Not sure where you're getting the info on Section 29 ending at FF but I checked the official GoBison.com seating chart and saw that the Section actually does go past Row FF (it has GG, HH, and II as well... II is the top row).

https://gobison.com/documents/2015/3...rt.pdf?id=1032

Feeling like I can't possibly get burned since a) the seller did the Ticket Transfer thing, so the tickets are only in my inbox and b) I haven't even paid yet. No pretzels included in my offer though and I think quite a few other sellers are pissed he was undercutting their prices. He said he got a lot of threatening emails but seemed like a nice enough dude.
    Anyone else think this guy is the scammer?