Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If the coordinators go, why not Tyler Roehl?

Default Re: If the coordinators go, why not Tyler Roehl?

Conor Riley is the run game coordinator, so it is a natural switch to offensive coordinator but he's so good at his job. Hedberg would be solid but damn, he's also so good at his job. Hedberg is older and closer to the end of his career so who knows what he wants to do.. He's kind of been there and done that. Vigen was a QB coach / Offensive Coordinator. Tyler Roehl is a great mind, what's working against him is he just doesn't have the same level of experience since he's younger. The cupboard is stocked.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

AKBison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I would love to see Hedberg stay but I just don't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    I would love to see Hedberg stay but I just don't see it.
    Call it a gut feeling but I would be shocked if he leaves. He is a likely candida ate for offensive coordinator too

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com