Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: press conferece 12/11?

Default Re: press conferece 12/11?

Quote Originally Posted by BYZEN View Post
    Short version.....he's stalling until after the game on Friday.
    I think/feel Saturday or Sunday is better. Players don’t need more distraction before Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Pretty good listen...talks who goes who stays.

The McFeely Mess podcast: BONUS Klieman going to K-State edition | INFORUM
    https://www.inforum.com/entertainmen...eAXF90.twitter

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    If we can keep Entz and Riley, I would be feeling pretty good. Peeps have/need to understand that we are running incredibly complex schemes right now on both sides of the ball, so to keep two that actually know those complex schemes would be awesome. Now, if we could keep Mess and a few others, that would be icing on the cake. I’m a bit concerned.

If we can’t keep at least the two I mentioned, then I say look hard at Mallory and or Neilson and their respective staffs and bring them in.

People mentioning coaches with no college (HS) no college HC/coordinator experience are not understanding that we run very complex schemes, and those coaches just simply aren’t ready for them, along with what other teams do to scheme against us. We will regress without the correct hire—think Babich-like.

Riley would be super awesome. Riley vould be a great offensive Coordinator too. Hes already the run game Coordinator. K State has a pretty legendary O line coach in Charlie Dickey so the timing may not be right

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

If we can keep Entz and Riley, I would be feeling pretty good. Peeps have/need to understand that we are running incredibly complex schemes right now on both sides of the ball, so to keep two that actually know those complex schemes would be awesome. Now, if we could keep Mess and a few others, that would be icing on the cake. I’m a bit concerned.

If we can’t keep at least the two I mentioned, then I say look hard at Mallory and or Neilson and their respective staffs and bring them in.

People mentioning coaches with no college (HS) no college HC/coordinator experience are not understanding that we run very complex schemes, and those coaches just simply aren’t ready for them, along with what other teams do to scheme against us. We will regress without the correct hire—think Babich-like.

Both those outside coaches you mentioned run completely different offense schemes than NDSU. so they dont really fit the continuity of schemes narrative

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Riley would be super awesome. Riley vould be a great offensive Coordinator too. Hes already the run game Coordinator. K State has a pretty legendary O line coach in Charlie Dickey so the timing may not be right
    I just hope people realize that CK and staff are the best we have EVER had, and we may never have a better HC/staff—they are that good. I have zero doubt that CK and his entire staff could easily transition as a whole to KSU and be outstanding, I just don’t want all of them to go, but I bet CK would like that scenario—other than it would be a huge blow to our program—and I don’t think/feel he wants to do that.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

I just hope people realize that CK and staff are the best we have EVER had, and we may never have a better HC/staff—they are that good. I have zero doubt that CK and his entire staff could easily transition as a whole to KSU and be outstanding, I just don’t want all of them to go, but I bet CK would like that scenario—other than it would be a huge blow to our program—and I don’t think/feel he wants to do that.

He Also needs folks to recruite Texas and Oklahoma.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    He Also needs folks to recruite Texas and Oklahoma.
    If you’re referring to CK, I have no doubt he and his staff could do that, but maybe would need someone else with ties to those states. I saw a tweet last year from a coach somewhere in Florida who said NDSU walks into schools down there “like they are Alabama.” I like that! He didn’t.

Just picture it—>our recruiter walks into any HS anywhere in the country with NDSU attire on, arms crossed and “Hi, I’m representing North Dakota State” with no apologies or inferior thoughts/actions. To me that shows they are proud of and confident in our program, and middle finger if you don’t like that/can’t compete! ‘Tude!! Hope the next staff is the same way, because they should be.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    Both those outside coaches you mentioned run completely different offense schemes than NDSU. so they dont really fit the continuity of schemes narrative
    I’m not convinced that they can’t and wouldn’t be able too. Also, I feel their schemes are closer to ours than you think. They just don’t have the players to do it the way we do.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

If you’re referring to CK, I have no doubt he and his staff could do that, but maybe would need someone else with ties to those states. I saw a tweet last year from a coach somewhere in Florida who said NDSU walks into schools down there “like they are Alabama.” I like that! He didn’t.

Just picture it—>our recruiter walks into any HS anywhere in the country with NDSU attire on, arms crossed and “Hi, I’m representing North Dakota State” with no apologies or inferior thoughts/actions. To me that shows they are proud of and confident in our program, and middle finger if you don’t like that/can’t compete! ‘Tude!! Hope the next staff is the same way, because they should be.

K State doesn't do that. They can't.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They are not representing NDSU and they are competing against Alabama now so I think they probably keep folks on who know these areas.

And agree 100%. Btw, your mam Timmy P would be like that