Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: press conferece 12/11?

Default Re: press conferece 12/11?

I could be wrong, but "3-4 days" sounds an awful lot like "Entz is leaving." Does anyone remember how long it took GT to name Klieman HC in 2013?

Quote Originally Posted by Coal_train20 View Post
    I could be wrong, but "3-4 days" sounds an awful lot like "Entz is leaving." Does anyone remember how long it took GT to name Klieman HC in 2013?
    8 days

10char

Same feeling as some others. This going to a week long search and decision definitely feels like the obvious candidates in house are leaving. Oh well, we shall see.

Keep your heads down and let's bring home another championship, Bison!
    Rixen

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Kolpack said that too: "Focus on semifinal game until Friday. Make hire on Saturday."

Quote Originally Posted by BYZEN View Post
    Short version.....he's stalling until after the game on Friday.

It was a week between when Bohl was officially announced (which was the day after the news broke that he was leaving) and Klieman was officially announced. Both were on a Sunday. Taylor said that he approached Klieman earlier in the week to gauge his interest in staying on as head coach and all Klieman wanted to do was prepare for the Coastal Carolina game upcoming that Saturday. Then he said Klieman approached him on that Thursday (4 days after Bohl was announced as Wyoming's next head coach) saying that he had interest in the job but wanted to wait until after the Coastal Carolina game to discuss it with Gene. Then they talked at length that Saturday evening (CCU game was that 11AM quarterfinal time slot), Gene made the decision, and announced it officially on Sunday.

Here's the presser with the details: https://youtu.be/dDI_PUwLyOU

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    It was a week between when Bohl was officially announced (which was the day after the news broke that he was leaving) and Klieman was officially announced. Both were on a Sunday. Taylor said that he approached Klieman earlier in the week to gauge his interest in staying on as head coach and all Klieman wanted to do was prepare for the Coastal Carolina game upcoming that Saturday. Then he said Klieman approached him on that Thursday (4 days after Bohl was announced as Wyoming's next head coach) saying that he had interest in the job but wanted to wait until after the Coastal Carolina game to discuss it with Gene. Then they talked at length that Saturday evening (CCU game was that 11AM quarterfinal time slot), Gene made the decision, and announced it officially on Sunday.

Here's the presser with the details: https://youtu.be/dDI_PUwLyOU
    Sounds like the same game plan this time around...

8 days.

Everything takes time, you don't hire someone on the spot at this level.

Thats where I started but it wanted to load a player and it was blocked. Got enough info. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by heckler View Post
    Kolpack said that too: "Focus on semifinal game until Friday. Make hire on Saturday."
    At this point all I care about is that the Bison beat the snot out of the jackbunnies this Friday. Tired of those turds hanging around.

I will get back to everyone soon with what all this actually means. First I need to consult my tea leaves, tarot cards, ouija board, star charts, old wives' tales, crystal ball, throwing bones, palm reading, holding a seance, and reading entrails through human sacrifice (I have a few suggestions). If all that fails I'll consult TAB's Magic 8 Ball. The truth is outside there somewhere.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix