Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: press conferece 12/11?

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default press conferece 12/11?

Roadwarrior posted in another thread that their is a press conference this afternoon (12/11). Can any confirm this? Time?

Default Re: press conferece 12/11?

Quote Originally Posted by KTF View Post
    Roadwarrior posted in another thread that their is a press conference this afternoon (12/11). Can any confirm this? Time?
    I heard mention of a Tuesday press conference on the sports last night, sorry I missed the time, but my impression was it was a regular playoff game press conference, possibly including players.
    But you never know what will be asked by the media......

Jeff Culhane said it on the radio. He also said time to be announced.

533 In a row

It's a Matt Larsen press conference. I really hope we get some substance out of it other than just typical coach search speak.

Culhane just tweeted about it, but still no time announced.

533 In a row

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    It's a Matt Larsen press conference. I really hope we get some substance out of it other than just typical coach search speak.
    well, they dont want to compromise anything, and so far it appears CK is handling this like a true professional, and already threw out a little hint last night that he is confident the culture will be retained in some way and he will be talking with staff at KSU before making any decisions

its pretty clear unless Matt Larson is a complete idiot he has been preparing for this since the hint of Snyder hanging it up came out, guessing they are getting everything all in place for a seemless transition.

so im going to trust its all good unlike 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    well, they dont want to compromise anything, and so far it appears CK is handling this like a true professional, and already threw out a little hint last night that he is confident the culture will be retained in some way and he will be talking with staff at KSU before making any decisions

its pretty clear unless Matt Larson is a complete idiot he has been preparing for this since the hint of Snyder hanging it up came out, guessing they are getting everything all in place for a seemless transition.

so im going to trust its all good unlike 2013
    I'm with ya. Hopefully they just announce Entz today. That would be the best possible scenario.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    I'm with ya. Hopefully they just announce Entz today. That would be the best possible scenario.
    we will be good, unlike listening to Chris Berg right now on ND today trying to pull the distraction card

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Could they possibly announce the replacement today? I have no idea what needs to be done behind the scenes. Seems pretty quick given the fact that CK was just hired, or did he keep ML in the loop over the weekend and ML could move behind the scenes.

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    we will be good, unlike listening to Chris Berg right now on ND today trying to pull the distraction card
    With Coach K's professionalism and this senior-laden team, I expect great things from the top down for the rest of this team. We all know times that we have been a part of something bigger than ourselves, and I believe that this is one of those times for this disciplined team and staff. After witnessing the results of the present culture, I predict no letdowns this week for the Bison.