Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: press conferece 12/11?

Default Re: press conferece 12/11?

Quote Originally Posted by KTF View Post
    Could they possibly announce the replacement today? I have no idea what needs to be done behind the scenes. Seems pretty quick given the fact that CK was just hired, or did he keep ML in the loop over the weekend and ML could move behind the scenes.
    Probably

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    havent you heard, Klieman lied, its a pretty good chance he takes everyone but the Seniors with him...come on Burgundy get with the shit!!!
    sorry for my silence, I am a slow reader and I have been reading the 198,981 posts from Bison 4 life.

I am up to 5:42 yesterday....news seems slow. Anything happen after 5:42??? Sorry...so many important posts to sort through!!!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    sorry for my silence, I am a slow reader and I have been reading the 198,981 posts from Bison 4 life.

I am up to 5:42 yesterday....news seems slow. Anything happen after 5:42??? Sorry...so many important posts to sort through!!!
    Sorry, I'll slow down so your obsession with me doesn't get in the way of your important work.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Those posts don't matter - keep speaking in tongues about what you know.

lol......been some awesome and sad reads
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    havent you heard, Klieman lied, its a pretty good chance he takes everyone but the Seniors with him...come on Burgundy get with the shit!!!
    I heard he was taking the seniors also. Damn him!!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Sorry, I'll slow down so your obsession with me doesn't get in the way of your important work.
    well, you responded in one minute. Sorry. I will stop obsessing....

Enjoy.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    It's a Matt Larsen press conference. I really hope we get some substance out of it other than just typical coach search speak.
    I am very sure that the relationship between Klieman, and Larsen is much better than it was between Bohl and GT so things are probably transitioning much smoother.

And in the interest of recruiting etc, ML will want to get it done...Whatever the announcement is GO BISON??

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    I am very sure that the relationship between Klieman, and Larsen is much better than it was between Bohl and GT so things are probably transitioning much smoother.

And in the interest of recruiting etc, ML will want to get it done...Whatever the announcement is SIOUX SUCK
    Fixed it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    Fixed it to a NONEXISTANT name, shame on you.