Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: press conferece 12/11?

Default Re: press conferece 12/11?

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    He Also needs folks to recruite Texas and Oklahoma.
    Jason Ray has experience in those states with his time at Oklahoma State, among other stops. I would be surprised if he doesn’t go with Klieman based on recruiting fit and knowledge of the area.

They are not representing NDSU and they are competing against Alabama now so I think they probably keep folks on who know these areas.

And agree 100%. Btw, your mam Timmy P would be like that
    They were at the time, and that impressed me.

No, TP would not represent that way. I failed to mention they did it with class and not in a boisterous way; rather, in a professional/confident way that clearly gained major respect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    They were at the time, and that impressed me.

No, TP would not represent that way. I failed to mention they did it with class and not in a boisterous way; rather, in a professional/confident way that clearly gained major respect.

I know what you were saying, I am just pulling your chain. But, I do think they need folks who know Texas and Oklahoma plus having some fbs guys will help with the fans.....that's why IMO Mess is gone (b12 experience)

I just hope people realize that CK and staff are the best we have EVER had, and we may never have a better HC/staff—they are that good. I have zero doubt that CK and his entire staff could easily transition as a whole to KSU and be outstanding, I just don’t want all of them to go, but I bet CK would like that scenario—other than it would be a huge blow to our program—and I don’t think/feel he wants to do that.

I think the fact our current staff is not only talented but longly tenured makes them work as a team quite well. But check out 2005. Too bad they couldnt stay together. At the time I didn't think much of it but looking back I can see why that staff was gutted. We do a great job of paying guys now so you dont have that revolving door

Craig Bohl Head Coach
    Casey Bradley Assistant Head Coach/Defensive Coordinat
    Patrick Perles Offensive Coordinator/Offensive Line
    Willie Mack Garza - Defensive backs
    Steve Laqua Running Backs Coach
    Reggie Moore Wide Receivers Coach
    Brent Vigen Quarterbacks Coach/Passing Game
    Todd Wash Defensive Line Coac

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I think the fact our current staff is not only talented but longly tenured makes them work as a team quite well. But check out 2005. Too bad they couldnt stay together. At the time I didn't think much of it but looking back I can see why that staff was gutted. We do a great job of paying guys now so you dont have that revolving door

Craig Bohl Head Coach
    Casey Bradley Assistant Head Coach/Defensive Coordinat
    Patrick Perles Offensive Coordinator/Offensive Line
    Willie Mack Garza - Defensive backs
    Steve Laqua Running Backs Coach
    Reggie Moore Wide Receivers Coach
    Brent Vigen Quarterbacks Coach/Passing Game
    Todd Wash Defensive Line Coac
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know what you were saying, I am just pulling your chain. But, I do think they need folks who know Texas and Oklahoma plus having some fbs guys will help with the fans.....that's why IMO Mess is gone (b12 experience)
    Sucks that Mess is likely gone. His self-improvement at schemes and play-calling is excitingly evident.

That all said, I was acutely involved in the hiring/selection process when Hager was fired and Babich was selected, and when he was, I stated publicly (to the extent that was available at the time) that we/NDSU football were/was about to regress terribly. So, once-bitten, twice-shy if you will ...

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Sucks that Mess is likely gone. His self-improvement at schemes and play-calling is excitingly evident.

That all said, I was acutely involved in the hiring/selection process when Hager was fired and Babich was selected, and when he was, I stated publicly (to the extent that was available at the time) that we/NDSU football were/was about to regress terribly. So, once-bitten, twice-shy if you will ...

Babich is the epitome of what happens when you change the offense and defense of something that works. One of the dumbest moves in the Athletic Departments history.

I wish they had listened to your advice

And yes, Mess is a rock star. 1 bad game in 2 years. Knock on wood

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Babich is the epitome of what happens when you change the offense and defense of something that works. One of the dumbest moves in the Athletic Departments history.

I wish they had listened to your advice

And yes, Mess is a rock star. 1 bad game in 2 years. Knock on wood

I was just reaching fandom in the early Babich years so I dont remember much but I always think and go holy hell we are spoiled fans when we think a coach that went 46-22 (.676 win percent) is one of the dumber moves for the football program

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    I was just reaching fandom in the early Babich years so I dont remember much but I always think and go holy hell we are spoiled fans when we think a coach that went 46-22 (.676 win percent) is one of the dumber moves for the football program
    and maybe have National championship if didn't lose 2 QB's in playoff and have to play in kitty litter.... I was living down in TX and only saw on satellite games against UND so I don't know all the issues with Babich.... Just remembered when he left people were happy....

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    He had tons of talent and had 0 NCC titles, made the playoffs twice and went 2-2 in 6 years. If he had stayed when we went D1 it would have been a disaster.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix