Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: We want entz

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: We want entz

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    You want to bet? I think Entz will be gone in less then 3 years.
    Nope, not betting against that. Some larger school with more money will come and poach him after enough success.

Mediocre coaches stay because no one else wants them. But the employer doesn't have enough to validate terminating them without either a buyout or support backlash.

I think Entz will receive an offer after next season if we win this Natty and are there again next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pep Band View Post
    Nope, not betting against that. Some larger school with more money will come and poach him after enough success.

Mediocre coaches stay because no one else wants them. But the employer doesn't have enough to validate terminating them without either a buyout or support backlash.

I think Entz will receive an offer after next season if we win this Natty and are there again next year.
    So, NDSU has always had a head coach-in-waiting (at least during our run); do we have one on the current staff? do we stick with promoting the DC or would a nation wide search be in order? Personally, I like the promoting from within concept.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    So, NDSU has always had a head coach-in-waiting (at least during our run); do we have one on the current staff? do we stick with promoting the DC or would a nation wide search be in order? Personally, I like the promoting from within concept.
    Yes.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    I think Tyler Roehl would actually be a better head coach then oc.

Lardsin must go!

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    Louisville. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]. Sure. Entz is an NDSU lifer. He’s not going anywhere. Just like our mens BB coach. This is as high as they go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dave - yes. But if you think Entz will not be picked up by someone when he wins another 1-2 nattys then you're lying to yourself. Will he get a high profile P5 gig? Maybe...but likely not. You cant argue with what he's done at NDSU from a results standpoint. Lets say we get the natty this year...that's 50-6 since 2019 with 3 national championships.
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Best Griz coach a Cat fan could ever ask for?
    Hope they sign him up to a lifetime contract

Hedberg, Goeser, or Braun
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I agree... no more play calling
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    Dave - yes. But if you think Entz will not be picked up by someone when he wins another 1-2 nattys then you're lying to yourself. Will he get a high profile P5 gig? Maybe...but likely not. You cant argue with what he's done at NDSU from a results standpoint. Lets say we get the natty this year...that's 50-6 since 2019 with 3 national championships.
    Even if it's not P5, Liberty just hired Coastal Carolina's coach for around $4 mil/year. Coastal then turns around and hires a guy for close to $1 mil/year. Entz isn't going to turn down a payday, nor should he.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Not sure if kidding, but I agree. Promote him and bring back Messingham. That would be my unrealistic dream
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*