Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: We want entz

Default Re: We want entz

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    You can interpret that a number of ways. It could be that he's expressed interest to Larsen but both agreed that Entz's priority should be the SDSU game right now and they'll have a more meaningful discussion on it after that. That's exactly how it went down with Taylor and Klieman in December 2013. According to Taylor when he first approached Klieman, the day after Bohl was announced as Wyoming's coach, to gauge his interest Klieman just said he wanted to focus on the game that Saturday and three days later (the Thursday before the game) Klieman told Taylor he's interested but wanted to wait until after the game to have a more meaningful discussion so that's exactly what they did and Klieman was officially announced as the next head coach the day after that game.
    I think it'll be handled very similarly. I expect an announcement of the new HC by the end of this weekend, especially with early signing period close.

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    I think it'll be handled very similarly. I expect an announcement of the new HC by the end of this weekend, especially with early signing period close.
    The timeline is going to be incredibly tight. The "dead period" starts next Monday so Saturday and Sunday are literally the last days that coaches can have direct contact with recruits until January 10th.

If they are able to move quickly with Entz it's a really good thing the Bison got the Friday night semi instead of the Saturday afternoon semi. That extra day could be massive in terms of holding together the class of current verbals.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    He hasnt talked to Larson about it yet? I would think if Larson was interested he would have talked to him by now especially if he thought he might lose him to Kstate. Taylor didnt waste any time getting to Klieman when Bohl left.
    I imagine they've talked and Entz lied to us.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

I think they all know who is going and who is staying dependent on who AD Larson hires. The question is has AD Larson made a decision yet.

Someone mentioned tea leaves earlier, so I took some liberties to see what I could find- and it seems clear. what REALLY matters to Bison Nation for the person filling this role??

"defENTZ"
    "offENTZ"
    "tailgate tENTZ"
    "carson wENTZ"
    "missouri valley conferENTZ"

think of all the weekly signs, Scheels shirts, GameDay signs, BV thread titles we could come up with!

"E-ENTZ-PN + Sucks!" thread title!

"Entz
    Supposedly
    Picks
    NDSU
    2!" sign to show in the the ENTZone!

it ALL makes sENTZ!
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

F#cking Zorbaz.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

When teams lose to the Bison, we can send them our:
    CondolENTZ.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Well if he wasn't going to kstate he is now!

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Will there be a North and South entzone?

Lardsin must go!

This whole process is making me tENTZ.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix