Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: We want entz

Default Re: We want entz

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Entz wants the job bad!!!!! He was on the Insiders; he did NOT talk like someone going to K St.
    I dont think that gave us any answers. Its still possible he leaves. However, CK may want an FBS experienced DC

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    I dont think that gave us any answers. Its still possible he leaves. However, CK may want an FBS experienced DC
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The man just said he is interested and wants to talk to Larson.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Entz wants the job bad!!!!! He was on the Insiders; he did NOT talk like someone going to K St.
    Damn, I should've tuned in. Did they ask him about whether he's staying or going? I would guess they lobbed him softballs and didn't put him on the spot so he could properly straddle the fence.

I respect your opinion, but I heard clear energy and excitement in his voice.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    So Izzo had 4 people listed.
    Entz, Polasek, Vigen, and Scott Hazeltine.
    I have seen yes or no to all but Hazeltine.
    Totally purple, but have ANY of you talked discussed this with Matt Larsen, hey he might be considering trying to hire Bubba from UND.
    Ok, totally jet lag....
    He stated he only knew of one that indicated any interests and that was Polasek. the rest was his speculation.

Thus Confirmed with interests are
    1) Polasek
    2) Entz

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Damn, I should've tuned in. Did they ask him about whether he's staying or going? I would guess they lobbed him softballs and didn't put him on the spot so he could properly straddle the fence.
    The man said......he is interested and wants to talks with AD Larson about it. He then goes on to talk about knowing what it means to be a Bison. If a guy is on radio and publicly says that he wants to chat with the Ad about it and says he is interested, I am gonna just go ahead and take his word for it.

They only asked him one question if was he interested. the rest of the questions were about the game plan

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    The man said......he is interested and wants to talks with AD Larson about it. He then goes on to talk about knowing what it means to be a Bison. If a guy is on radio and publicly says that he wants to chat with the Ad about it and says he is interested, I am gonna just go ahead and take his word for it.

They only asked him one question if was he interested. the rest of the questions were about the game plan
    He hasnt talked to Larson about it yet? I would think if Larson was interested he would have talked to him by now especially if he thought he might lose him to Kstate. Taylor didnt waste any time getting to Klieman when Bohl left.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    He hasnt talked to Larson about it yet? I would think if Larson was interested he would have talked to him by now especially if he thought he might lose him to Kstate. Taylor didnt waste any time getting to Klieman when Bohl left.
    You can interpret that a number of ways. It could be that he's expressed interest to Larsen but both agreed that Entz's priority should be the SDSU game right now and they'll have a more meaningful discussion on it after that. That's exactly how it went down with Taylor and Klieman in December 2013. According to Taylor when he first approached Klieman, the day after Bohl was announced as Wyoming's coach, to gauge his interest Klieman just said he wanted to focus on the game that Saturday. Three days later (the Thursday before the game) Klieman told Taylor he's interested but wanted to wait until after the game to have a more meaningful discussion so that's exactly what they did and Klieman was officially announced as the next head coach the day after that game.