Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: We want entz

Default Re: We want entz

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    I imagine they've talked and Entz lied to us.
    Was kind of my point. I hope you are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    You can interpret that a number of ways. It could be that he's expressed interest to Larsen but both agreed that Entz's priority should be the SDSU game right now and they'll have a more meaningful discussion on it after that. That's exactly how it went down with Taylor and Klieman in December 2013. According to Taylor when he first approached Klieman, the day after Bohl was announced as Wyoming's coach, to gauge his interest Klieman just said he wanted to focus on the game that Saturday. Three days later (the Thursday before the game) Klieman told Taylor he's interested but wanted to wait until after the game to have a more meaningful discussion so that's exactly what they did and Klieman was officially announced as the next head coach the day after that game.
    I may be remembering it wrong (probably am) but I thought we all found out about bohl on a saturday night after the game. Then they hired Klieman in the middle of that week . Is that not the way it happened?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    "E-ENTZ-PN + Sucks!" thread title!

"Entz
    Supposedly
    Picks
    NDSU
    2!" sign to show in the the ENTZone!

it ALL makes sENTZ!
    That would be a good one for this weekend with just a bit of a tweek

Entz
    Should
    Pick
    NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I may be remembering it wrong (probably am) but I thought we all found out about bohl on a saturday night after the game. Then they hired Klieman in the middle of that week . Is that not the way it happened?
    One of the beat writers said it was like 8 days and they meshes with my recollection. It did take until after the quarter game but think it was done before the semi.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    The man just said he is interested and wants to talk to Larson.
    Well of course he is interested. Nobody was thinking otherwise

No. They briefly chatted the Thursday of that week, Coastal Carolina. He went over to GTs house that Sunday night and they basically shook on it. Press conference Monday.
    Was kind of my point. I hope you are correct.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Matt Entz on The Insiders - December 12th
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...-december-12th

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    No. They briefly chatted the Thursday of that week, Coastal Carolina. He went over to GTs house that Sunday night and they basically shook on it. Press conference Monday.
    Close. I went back and listened to Klieman's introductory press conference (at NDSU) this week and that was posted on Sunday 12/15/2013. So the timeline was:

Saturday 12/7: News breaks that evening that Bohl will be accepting the Wyoming job
    Sunday 12/8: Bohl is officially introduced as the Wyoming's head coach
    (the rest is based on Gene's opening in the above press conference)
    Monday 12/9: Gene approaches Klieman asking if he'd have interest as staying at NDSU as the head coach - Klieman says he's just worried about being DC for the game that Saturday
    Thursday 12/12: Klieman approaches Gene saying that he has an interest in the head coaching job but that he wants to wait until after the game Saturday to discuss it further
    Saturday 12/14: After the Bison throttle Coastal Carolina earlier that day Klieman meets with Gene at Gene's house and they have a roughly 3 hour conversation that solidifies Gene's decision to offer him the job
    Sunday 12/15: Klieman is introduced as NDSU's next head coach

Close. I went back and listened to Klieman's introductory press conference (at NDSU) this week and that was posted on Sunday 12/15/2013. So the timeline was:

Saturday 12/7: News breaks that evening that Bohl will be accepting the Wyoming job
    Monday 12/9: Gene approaches Klieman asking if he'd have interest as staying at NDSU as the head coach - Klieman says he's just worried about being DC for the game that Saturday
    Thursday 12/12: Klieman approaches Gene saying that he has an interest in the head coaching job but that he wants to wait until after the game Saturday to discuss it further
    Saturday 12/14: After the Bison throttle Coastal Carolina earlier that day Klieman meets with Gene at Gene's house and they have a roughly 3 hour conversation that solidifies Gene's decision to offer him the job
    How many shots of fireball were taken in those 3 hours?

Not to be distasteful*, but I remember that day as vividly as the Challenger explosion and 9/11.

*it's true, and if it makes me a bad person, well, I'm a bad person^.

^I'm a bad person#.

# #imabadperson #dealwithit #johnoliverkoalachlamidia
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    Someone mentioned tea leaves earlier, so I took some liberties to see what I could find- and it seems clear. what REALLY matters to Bison Nation for the person filling this role??

"defENTZ"
    "offENTZ"
    "tailgate tENTZ"
    "carson wENTZ"
    "missouri valley conferENTZ"

think of all the weekly signs, Scheels shirts, GameDay signs, BV thread titles we could come up with!

"E-ENTZ-PN + Sucks!" thread title!

"Entz
    Supposedly
    Picks
    NDSU
    2!" sign to show in the the ENTZone!

it ALL makes sENTZ!
    Well done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........